Chapter 1

~(y/n)'s POV~

The sweet aroma of bacon filled my room as I woke up. I guess my mum decided to make me a Full English Breakfast. I rubbed my (e/c) eyes and swung my legs of the edge of my bed and jumped off of it with my (h/l) (h/c) flying everywhere. As I walked out of my room, I remembered that it's my first day at Fiore High. "Mum, do you know where my skirt is because it still hasn't been delivered whilst the rest of my new uniform has?" I said while sitting down at the table. "I don't know honey, maybe it'll be delivered today. If it isn't call me and I'll pick it up after work" She said before leaving. 'Great, I'll just have to wear jeans' I thought to myself whilst finishing my cup of tea.

~le time skip brought to you by douge~

Here I am. People start staring at me but it's probably because I'm just standing outside of the school. I have a map with me so I don't get lost and I guess I need to get to the office before lessons start. As I make my way to the office more and more people are staring at me, I think it's because I'm new or is it because I'm wearing jeans instead of my skirt.

As I make it to the office I notice a old lady siting there waiting for me to knock on the door. As I knock on the door she motions for me to go in.

~time skip~

Great my timetable is crap. Today I Have

Period 1 : English

Period 2 : Maths

Break

Period 3 : Biology

Period 4 :  PE

Lunch

Period 5 : Art

Period 6 : Art

Yay this is going to be fun!!! not