Chapter Eleven

~COPYRIGHT 2011~

And so the drama begins! Lol. Enjoy!

*Monday morning – Maddi’s POV*

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. It was 5:30. I got up out of my bed and walked into my bathroom. I looked horrible. My eyes were puffy from all the crying I’ve been doing for the past two days and my cheeks were streaked with my makeup. I hadn’t taken a shower since Friday and I smelt pretty bad. I stripped myself of my clothes and stepped into the shower. I let the water trail down my back and sighed. I wasn’t going to let this bother me anymore. I needed to get over Landon. I knew this was going to happen so why was I even wasting my time crying all day?

I told myself to man up as I dressed and grabbed my bag. I headed downstairs where I found Kale sitting at the island in the middle of the kitchen with his arm wrapped around some blonde I’ve never seen before. Of course he would still have a girl over before the first day of school. Typically playboy Kale.

“Look, the zombie has awoken,” he teased.

“Shut up,” I growled, grabbing a granola bar. “Are you ready to go?”

“Yeah, whatever,” he answered and picked up his car keys.

We loaded into the car and I had to deal with the chic moaning the whole way to school. Did they really have no respect?

*Leighton’s POV*

“Hey, wake up,” I heard my brother say from the doorway.

I opened my eyes and sat up to see my brother all dressed up in his school clothes, dress pants and a tight pink button down shirt.

“Looking good bro,” I teased.

“Yeah, yeah, it’s time to get up, let’s go,” he ordered. “I hate to leave you, but I really have to get there early today to make a good impression. The bus will be here in about an hour. Make sure you don’t miss it because I’m not coming back home to pick up your ass.”

I rolled my eyes. “You’re cranky in the morning, aren’t you?” I asked, getting up.

“No, just today,” he answered. “Have fun in your first day of senior year, kiddo.”

He ruffled my hair and went to walk away. Then he stopped and turned back around.

“If you need me, I’m in room 215 teaching History. I don’t care if you’re in class or I’m in class, I want you to come to me if you have any problems.”

“Awww, my overprotective big brother is back!” I giggled and hugged him. “Go to school. Don’t sweat or stutter too much in front of your classes. You don’t want to look like an idiot. Good luck.”