Chapter Five

~COPYRIGHT 2011~

Landon was making it difficult for me to focus on what I needed to buy. He had his arms wrapped around my waist from behind and was kissing my neck. A moan escaped from my lips and I felt him smirk against my skin.

“Are you almost done?” he whined.

“Maybe if you stopped distracting me, I’d be done sooner,” I teased.

He settled for standing beside me as I picked out what I needed. After he paid for me, like the gentleman he was, we walked through the mall hand in hand.

“What do you want to do now? We still have a while before the movie starts and it’s too early for dinner,” he said.

I shrugged. “I don’t know. Whatever you want to do is fine with me,” I replied.

He smirked and I knew I was in big trouble.

“Um, why are you looking at me like that?” I questioned.

“I have the perfect idea,” he smiled big.

“And that would be?” I asked him.

“I get to pick out outfits at stores and you have to try them on.”

“Okay, but one rule.”

“Yes?”

“No lingerie and nothing slutty.”

“I would never…”

“Yeah, sure you wouldn’t,” I rolled my eyes and walked away from him.

“I wouldn’t!” he called after me. All I did was laugh.

We ended up going into American Eagle. He went to work on picking out outfits. I tried on a crème colored dress, skinny jeans with a flowy floral tank top and a denim skirt with a peach cami underneath a white cardigan. The final ensemble included dark blue denim short shorts with a pink and white striped sweater. I walked out of the dressing room to the small area in the back wearing it. I nervously fixed myself while his eyes scanned my body.

“You’re definitely getting that one,” he said, standing up and walking towards me.

He placed his hands on my hips and leaned down to kiss me. I blushed when we pulled away and he smirked.

“If you only you know what I was thinking about right now,” he sexily whispered in my ear.

He moved his hips closer to mine and I felt the bulge in his pants. I gasped and jumped away. Holy crap! I turned him on!

“Something wrong babe?” he questioned.

“I’m a virgin Landon, a virgin,” I told him, stepping back.

His mouth dropped open.

“Oh, uh…sorry,” he apologized awkwardly. “Why don’t you go change? I need to use the bathroom. I’ll be back to pay for that.”

I chuckled as he ran out of the store in search of the bathroom. As I changed, I thought about what just happened. I can’t believe I just turned him on. In a strange way though it was nice to know that I affected someone like that. I just wasn’t ready to have sex. I’m a virgin and I barely know this guy. Why am I thinking about him like this?

“You almost done in there?” I heard his voice.

I snapped out of my thoughts and grabbed the clothes, walking out.

“Sorry,” I apologized.

“No problem.” He said, taking the clothes from my hands. “Let’s pay and get out of this place.”

I nodded and followed him to the register. He paid and we went out of the store.

“Hey, um, sorry about earlier. I didn’t mean to scare you,” he said.

“It’s alright,” I responded.

“I didn’t know you were a virgin. If I did, I wouldn’t have done it.”

“Well I told you that you were my first kiss so you couldn’t connect the two?”

“You can have sex without kissing someone.”

“Yeah, but I’m not that girl.”

“Never said you were, sweetheart,” he smiled. “Are you ready for dinner?”

“I’m starving! Let’s go!” I exclaimed, pulling him into the TGIF’s in the mall.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lol Maddi got scared by Landon’s ‘little friend’ xD

Do you think she’ll eventually give it up to him?

What’s going to happen at dinner and the movie?

How do you like this story? To be honest, it’s my favorite. I know it’s going slow paced but that’s how it’s supposed to be. It’s going to be long and slow.

Comment, fan and vote! Thanks!

~COPYRIGHT 2011~