Chapter 12:

Faith's P.O.V
it has been hours since Abby told us what her side of the story was and hours since I told her my side of the story after we all calmed down, I gave Abby a pair of my pyjamas as she has no cloths with her, and shortly after Ricky and Ashton had to go on a meeting while Johnnie went to pick up Katie so she can spend the day with us and that is how we ended up here sprawled out on the couch, a huge tub of ice-cream between us with the series teen wolf playing.goddess how I love that show.
" hey Faith and stranger to whom I do not know" Katie said as she barged through the front door she had a onesie on just like I said she should seen as though we're having a season marathon
"Hi Katie this is Abby my twin, Abby-Rose this is Katie my best friend" I said getting up to hug Katie after I hugged her we all sat on the couch with Katie in the middle, Abby and Katie go a long would be and understatement they acted as if they knew each other all their lives they hugged and talked while I sat watching TV. I was glad my bestfriend and sister was becoming fast friends. I could truly say I had the greatest family and friends ever.
"Why are you smiling like a lunatic" Abby asked
"Huh oh I'm happy that's why" I reply just as she throws a pillow at me. Oh hell no no one throws a pillow at me and gets a way with it, I throw a pillow back at her but instead of hitting her in the face it got Johnnie then before I knew it we were all having a massive pillow fight after about an hour of ducking and jumping out of the way of flying pillows Ricky and Ashton came in and they looked shocked i looked around the living room to see melted ice-cream on the floor and the couch that happens to move some how so now it was on an angle and the coffee table on its side used as a wall for protection.
"What in the name of all things holy happend" Ricky exclaimed as Ashton looked like he was biting back a smile on his face
" errm" a I was about to say something a pillow hit my face and I fell back on my butt I looked to see who the culprit was only to see Johnnie smiling and backing away slowly I went up to him and throw the pillow back at him. This ended up in another pillow fight with Ricky and Ashton joining in aswell after it finished and we cleaned up we all sat on the couch I was inbetween Ashton and Abby while Katie and Johnnie and Ricky were on the other, we ended up watching a scary movie but I didn't even make half way through as I let the darkness take over me leaning on Ashons shoulder I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys sorry for the late update and sorry if this chapter is boring but it was a filler chapter anyways you know what to do
If you think this chapter deserved it even though it probably didn't please vote and comment and keep reading thank you bye

Xx