chapter 4

Ashton P.O.V

its been 3 days since i made that promise to Faith, the promise that i would never leave her the promise that i would never hurt or or let anyone hurt her the promise that i would always be her friend.

for the past 3 days me and Faith stay up late while everyone else is sleeping, we watching cartoons and she falls asleep on the arm rest curled up in a ball but this time for the first time she actually fell asleep on me, her head on my lap she still curls up in a little ball but i cant help feeling this is an achievement, she's always wary of people she doesn't like them touching her, the only people she will let touch her is Ricky,me and Johnnie she has gotten close to him and Katie, probably because Katie is the only pup that actually talks to Faith the rest have already made small groups since they were born and don't like outsiders which makes me and my wolf mad Faith is not an outsider, she is part of this pack or at least will be after the ceremony on Friday, the ceremony will mean she is part of the pack a full fledge member and she would be able to link with us even though she hasn't shifted and wont for some time she will still be able to. 

i feel my eyes get a bit droopy so turn the TV off and i pick Faith up and take her to my room and tuck her in, im guessing she's getting sick of the couch, i kiss her forehead good night and lay beside her on top of the sheets. and let the darkness take me

~~~next morning~~~

i wake to see Ricky in my room shaking me. what's he doing in my room i look to my side to see Faith still curled up a sleep i get up quietly and me and Ricky walk out of the room with out making a sound as we get out i turn around and close the door gently still with out making a noise i look to my wrist to see its 6 in the fucking morning

"why the hell did you wake me up at 6 in the goddamn morning Ricky" i whisper at him, me and Ricky have been friends since i was born and he hates it when his really close friends which only consists of me and Johnnie call him Alpha or Alpha Ricky we only address him that way in front of other Alphas or when its an emergency.

"all warriors have to train rouges are getting out of hand and are coming closer to our territory and i dont like so downstairs now and go to back yard and train with the rest,Johnnie is waiting you will be partnered with him and train now go."he says

" Faith let her sleep more if im still training by the time she gets up get her to eat breakfast she likes.." but before i could finish he interrupts  "yeah yeah i know golden nuggets with only a little bit of milk, you know i live with her too and sit across from her at the table"yeah i guess he does know Faith is a fussy eater.

i just shrug and  walk out in the garden to train while Ricky goes to the kitchen.