chapter 10:the day everything went bad

Faith's P.O.V

so if it already wasn't a kick in the gut my so called mother told me who my mate was, which by the way i still havent looked him directly in the eye and now the girl i thought was dead for for 5 year is actually alive and she is my twin sister Abby Rose and my mother told her i was dead, what a amazing Family i have ehh? right now me and Abby were sat on the dining room tables chairs while Ricky,  Ashton and Johnnie sat directly opposite us.

"Faith, why did you never mention you had a sister?" Ricky asked in that fatherly tone he uses on me sometimes.

"let alone a twin" Ashton asked probably feeling betrayed i never told him about Abby but how could i?after all i thought it was my fault?

"i dont know, i thought she was dead i thought it was my fault" i say shyly 

"why would you think that?" this time it was Abby who spoke

"dont you remember that day?"i ask how could she not remember i have to try and bury it in the deepest depths of my mind but it never worked it always popped up in my nightmares.

"honestly barely i only remember one of mums friends daz take me away telling me mum is going to come away with us soon and you too"

"well we were playing in our room and mum and dad were arguing about something i dont really remember, then rouges were in dads territory it was only like 4 not that many but there was only mum and dad who could actually shift we lived a bit away from the whole pack in that big house, and i could hear mum scream and dad growl then you took me over to the closet and locked us in it just like mum taught us, you were always the braver and smarter one out of us,anyway after about an hour mum stopped screaming and dad stopped growling i as crying and you were holding me, finally i stopped and you got up i asked what you were doing and you said im off to see if mum and dad are okay you stay here, i didnt want to i was trying to fight you i didnt want you to leave me but you did but as soon as you shut that stupid wardrobe door you locked it and i was scratching at it, kicking at it to get out but i couldnt i was in there for what felt like hours then mum came and opened the door she was crying and i thought dad was dead, but he wasnt he was alive behind her it looked like he was crying too and then mum hugged me and told me one of the rogous got you and they killed, while the other knocked dad out unconscious, and mum couldnt do anything and they killed you, that night i couldnt stop crying mum and dad held me that night we were all crying,i truly believed i lost my best friend and my sister that day, the next day mum left saying good bye and never came back later on dad turned to alcohol i guess to deal with losing his daughter and wife in the space of two days he kept saying day after day that it was my fault i should've done something but i was only 7 and so were you he just never realised you acted older and you were stubborn."

 thats the first time i ever said all of that out loud and the whole way through it i was chocking back tears  i loked up to see Abby had tears rolling down her face,Johnnie holding back tears and Ricky giving me the sympathy look but when i looked a Ashton finally meeting my eyes he had a tear rolling down his cheek, i got up and walked round to him and gave him a hug, he's my best friend and i didnt want him to know about all of this because i thought if he truly knew how broken i was he would leave me but now im happy, i know he wouldnt leave me and im happy because i got my sister back and i wasn't at fault for her death because there was no death to begin with. please goddess dont let me lose her again i dont think ill be able to go through it.

Ashton hoisted me up on his lap and i buried my face in to his chest i didnt want the sympathy looks Ricky and Johnnie had for me i just want to enjoy the sometime with my family just me,Ashton, Abby, Johnnie and Ricky and i also want Katie here she has been like a sister to me and i know she will love Abby and vice versa but i had to know where had she been for 5 years? what has my so called mother said to her? has she been alright?

i looked at her and as if she knew what i was thinking she simply said

"i guess its my turn to tell the story from what i know..." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

heyy guys just wanted to update so yeah Faith has a twin sister and in the next update it will like going back in time from Abby rose's point of view of what happend to her and all that and how their mother made her father believe one of his daughter's were killed i hope you enjoy this part of the story, i think you what to do if you liked it please vote and comment thankyou and good bye.also i havent read proof it couse i kind of had to rush the bit at the end and now this bit so good bye and hope'd you enjoyed 

xx