His Woman Forever

"I... want to help you" I said, as he paused sipping a straw that was connected to his water bottle. "Help me?" he questioned, as I sighed. "You know" I said, as he closed his eyes and tossed his towel over to me. I paused looking at it and then looked at him. "I don't need help" he said, as I closed my eyes and just eyed him.  I admit, I knew he didn't need help, but I couldn't help feel that I was being used. When Hidan was done I was waiting for him outside the boxing gym. I then stopped when a gun was placed at my temple. My eyes widened and I glanced seeing a guy with short silver hair smirking at me. "Well, well if it isn't Hidan's girl... this is going to be easy" he said smirking, as I glared at him. "He's going to fucking pay for killing my brother" he said, as I glared at him. "Like hell I am" said a voice, as I paused seeing Hidan behind the guy. Forcing the guy's arm back so his own gun was pointing to the back of his head. "Put it down Greg, or you won't live to see another day" said Hidan, as the guy named Greg growled and he turned around trying to punch Hidan, but he blocked it. Hidan smirked and the punched the guy across the face and then loaded his gun pointing it at the guy named Greg. "I'm going to kill you for touching my woman" he said, as I paused and looked at Hidan shocked. He actually called me his woman in public. I closed my eyes when Hidan kicked his side making him pass out. My eyes widened as Hidan grabbed my arm and started dragging me. "Your not going to kill him?" I asked, as he glared at me causing me to jump. "And you call me an idiot, seriously if I kill him now cops can come" he said, as I slowly nodded my head. We reached his apartment and I sat on his bed. I watched him stretched. "Why won't you let me help you?" I asked, as he stopped and eyed me. "I told you I don't need it" he said, as I growled standing up. "I know you don't need it, but it would put me at ease" I said, as he stopped and glanced at me. "Again with that, I told I won't die" he said, as I growled. "You can't guarantee that" I said, as I stopped when Hidan grabbed me forcefully and banged my body against the wall. "Is my own fucking woman doubting me?" he asked, as I growled. "I just don't want to end up like Ayame" I said, as Hidan growled. "You are nothing like Ayame" he said, as I grabbed his shirt and started lightly pounding him. "I know that because she has Sasori... if you go... I don't have anyone" I said, as Hidan stopped and I had tears crawling down my face. I was shaking and tightly held my grip still on Hidan's shirt. "I don't want to be alone Hidan... I have been there way too long" I whispered. I stopped as Hidan started rubbing my sides. "You... have to do that now" I said closing my eyes and trying to force my moan from coming. He chuckled and licked the side of my neck. "Idiot, my nickname is the immortal for a reason" he said, as I moved my arms to around his neck. "Just because your immortal doesn't mean you can't get hurt you dumb ass" I whispered. He smirked and I closed my eyes when he started nibbling on my neck. I then paused feeling him removing my shirt. "That's why I have you" he whispered, as I paused and glanced at him. He lifted me up and pinned me against the wall. Forcing my legs to wrap around his body and my arms had no choice but to now cling around his neck. "You mean you'll let me join the Akatsuki" I said, as he paused. "Fuck no" he said, as I growled and then moaned when he sucked the top of my chest. "I thought you said that's why you have me, so you don't get hurt" I said, as he smirked and nuzzled his face into my neck. "Doesn't mean that your joining the most vicious gang out on the streets" he said, as I pouted and then paused when Hidan kissed my lips. "You already help me more this way" he said, as I growled. "Please don't say something perverted" I said, as he sighed and then cupped my face. "Idiot, your my fucking woman, and as my woman it's my fucking job to protect you; and each time I protect you I know I do it successfully because I fucking end up alive and kicking" he said, as I paused. "So what your saying is, I'm your woman and each time you protect me it's like I'm helping you get stronger?" I asked, as he smirked and licked my ear causing me to blush and glance at him. "Does that answer your question?" he asked, as I smiled and moved my hands to wrap around his back. He chuckled looking down at me and then moved me to his bed. "You should know by now that your my woman and I demand high satisfaction from you" he whispered, as I glared at him. "Moron, you get what you get" I said, as he chuckled and I gasped when he pinched my butt. "Asshol-" I was about to say, but he cut me off and we started making out right there.

Few years have passed and I was working at Joe's restaurant. I walked to a table and looked at a couple of guys smirking and smoking. "We don't allow smoking" I said putting my hand on my hip. "Oh come on toots, don't be such a let-down" he said, as he then slapped my butt. I growled glaring at him. I grabbed his drink and then poured it over his head. "OI" he shouted, as he grabbed my arm. "Do you have any idea who I am?" he asked, as I glared at him. "I couldn't care less; you touch me again and I'll fucking kill you" I said, as he brought out a gun, but his buddy stopped him. "Don't do it Mac" he said, as the guy called Mac glared at his buddy. "Give me one fucking good reason?" he asked, as a shadow came over us and I paused seeing Hidan and Kakuzu. "I got this" I said, as Hidan chuckled. He pushed the guy called Mac back in his booth and my eyes widened when Hidan dipped me back. I then blushed and closed my eyes when he started kissing me. "Get a room" said Kakuzu, as Hidan smirked looking up. "You offering to pay?" asked Hidan, as Kakuzu glared at him. "Don't even fucking joke about that" he said, as Hidan laughed. "You asshole" said Mac, as Hidan stopped glaring at the guy seeing him pointing his gun towards us. "Who do you think you are?" asked Mac, as Hidan helped me up. "Babe, who is this fucking moron?" asked Hidan, as I sighed. "An annoying customer who slapped my ass" I said, as Hidan stopped and he grabbed Mac by the collar. "You fucking touched my woman" he said, as Mac gulped and held up his gun by Hidan's temple. Hidan glanced at it and then slapped it away causing it to slide across the floor. "You going to fucking talk ass wipe. I don't recall giving a fucking low life like you permission to touch my woman's perfect ass" he said, as I sighed holding my head and shook it. "Geez there he goes again" said Kakuzu, as I sighed. "You sure you don't want a guy who can actually commit. I can hook you up with Uchiha, he's looking for a girl to settle down with" he said, as I paused looking at Hidan yelling in the guy's ear. I giggled and glanced at him. "Nah, what fun would that be" I said walking over to Hidan and Kakuzu chuckling and crossing his arms. "H-I-D-A-N" I whispered seductively in his ear, causing Hidan to stop and glance at me smiling at him. "I'm off now" I said, as Hidan smirked and then threw the guy back into the booth. As we walked away, I smirked closing my eyes being in Hidan's arms. "Who the hell are they?" asked Mac, as his friend sighed. "I've been trying to tell ya, that is Hidan of the Akatsuki. That girl is his woman Mizuki. Tons of guys have been known to go missing if you mess with her" whispered his friend, as Mac gulped.

Hidan and I were at a table and paused when the bell from the front door rang and in came Ayame, Sasori and little five year old Deidara Jr. Yes they only have one son, but they figured it was a best befitting name. "Hey" said Ayame, as the three of them sat across from us. "Hey" I said, as Deidara smiled towards us. "Hey auntie Mizuki" said little Deidara, as I smiled. "Hi" I said, as he smiled. "I am going to be six next month, you going to get me something good?" he asked, as I smiled while Ayame and Sasori narrowed their eyes at him. "I swear that brat is just like him" said Hidan, as Deidara started sniffing. "MOMMY! He called me a brat" whined Deidara. Ayame's eyes widened and she hugged him tight putting him in her lap. Deidara smirked and nuzzled his face between Ayame's breasts causing both Sasori and Hidan to glare at him. "On second thought he's more like you Sasori, he's a fucking genius" said Hidan, as Sasori growled. I sighed closing my eyes and then Ayame paused putting a box in front of me. I looked at her seeing her smiling. "What's this?" I asked, as I opened the box and stopped seeing two ring bands. "I figured he couldn't afford it so... we saved up and bought it" said Ayame, as Sasori sighed closing his eyes. "You bought it" he said, as Ayame glared at him. I paused looking at Hidan and saw him turning his head away. I smiled sadly and gave it back to Ayame. They all looked at me shocked. "Thanks, but I'm happy enough without it" I said, as Ayame paused and nodded. By the end of the day Hidan and I were walking side by side. "You it's not because I can't afford one" he said, as I glanced at him. "I know" I said, as he growled. "Why aren't you making a big deal out of this?" he asked, as I took his hands and nuzzled my head on his right shoulder. "Because... I'm not Ayame, and I knew that my life was going to be different" I said, as Hidan paused and smirked closing his eyes, "Even if I never ask you to marry me? Are you still going to be with me?" he asked, as I paused and kissed his lips. "Duh you idiot, I am your woman" I said, as he smirked and took my left hand. I blushed when he put my ring finger in his mouth. My eyes then widened when he took it out and I saw a huge diamond ring. "H-Hidan" I said, as he smirked. "That's doesn't mean I'm going to fucking change" he whispered, as I hugged him. "Idiot, I don't want you too" I said, as he smirked. "I love you Mizuki" he whispered, as I blushed smiling up at him. "Idiot, I fucking know that" I said, as he chuckled. "You really are my woman" he said, as we went back to our apartment together.

The End