Third Times The Charm

Mizuki's POV

The next day, I sighed looking at myself in the mirror. That jerk really did a number on me. My right eye was still black, but luckily my left eye was clearing up. I had scratches all over my neck, and worst of all during the fight I swear he fondled my breasts a couple of times. I got ready for work and walked out seeing Joe sighing while looking at papers. "What's wrong Joe?" I asked, as he glanced up at me. "Hmm... oh Mizuki, I need you to handle the restaurant without me today" he said, as I stopped. "What's wrong Joe?" I asked, as he sighed. "Something I have to discuss with Kakuzu" he said, as I nodded. That's another reason why Joe and Kakuzu were so close they gave each other business when one is trouble with money. "Alright then" I said making my way to the restaurant. The day wasn't bad, but just when I was about to close up; I growled when men dressed as thugs barged their way in the place. "Alright toots get us beer" said the leader, as I glared at him. "The place is closed" I said, as he pulled out a knife and I growled when he grabbed my shoulder and place it to my neck. "What was that? You want to offer it on the house? How kind of you" he said, as I kicked the knife out of his hand and punched him in the face. "GET LOST" I shouted, as I stopped when all of them brought out guns pointing them at me. "Now get us those beers" they threatened, as I growled and made my way to the bar. Everyone then paused, as the doors slammed opened and I stopped seeing Hidan. He was dripping with blood and breathing heavily. "Oh fuck" said the leader. "The Akatsuki" said the guy, as I stopped when they all were beaten by Hidan. It looked like they were no big deal to beat. I then walked over to Hidan when he collapsed onto the ground. "H-Hidan?" I questioned, as he grunted. "Don't just stand there, fucking help me" he said, as I growled and punched his head. "You ass don't scare me" I said, as he grabbed my wrists, and I stopped looking at him shocked. My eyes then widened as he kissed my lips. I stood there shocked and then he broke the kiss. "You know your supposed to kiss me back" he said smirking, as I blushed bright red and growled. "You fucking moron" I said, as I paused when he passed out. "Hidan?" I questioned, but he didn't move. I sighed laying him on the booth. I locked the restaurant inside and turned on the heat. I got some blankets and made some food. I laid the blanket on the ground and moved Hidan on the ground. I sighed looking at his body covered with blood. I grabbed the first aid kit we kept in the back and sighed again looking at him. This is the last thing I wanted to do today, but... well maybe Kakuzu will help Joe more if I do this. I ripped Hidan's shirt down the middle and I stopped seeing tons of scars old and new on his chest. I grabbed some bandages and ointment putting it on his scars. I then froze as Hidan jumped up grabbing my wrist and placed a knife near my neck. He then stopped and sighed. "Damn fucking woman can't you be gentler when seducing me" he said, as I growled. "Seducing you? Like fuck I would ever" I said, as he then smirked and leaned closer. "Then explain ripping my shirt open" he said, as I growled. "I was giving you first aid, you stupid Akatsuki" I said, as he stopped and growled. I then paused, as he placed a hand gun to my head. "Where the hell did you hear that?" he asked, as I paused. "The guys that are passed out said it" I said, as he stopped and saw them still passed out outside. He growled again closing his eyes and turning his head. "Just my fucking luck" he said, as I sighed and turned my head. "If this about blabbing, I won't tell" I said, as he looked at me and my eyes widened as he grabbed my shoulders. "Your right you won't and I'll make sure of it" he said, as I glared at him. "What the hell? You threatening me" I said, as I paused when he smirked. "That's right... unless you want me to tell Kakuzu to pull his money away to help your brother... after all you know my secret" he said, as I growled. "You fucking ass" I said, as he smirked and kissed my lips again. I pulled back and slapped his face. "GET AWAY FROM ME" I shouted, as he chuckled and I paused seeing him leaning in closer. "I think I'm going to like where this is going" he said, as I growled. "It's not going anywhere" I said, as I paused when he put his right hand to my lower back. "You be my girl and I won't object to Kakuzu about funding for your brother" he said, as I stopped and avoided eye contact looking on the floor. Just my luck, the one guy who I have no intention of seeing is forcing me to be his girl.

"Fine, but your not allowed to touch me" I said, as he smirked and cupped my chin. "Eh, but that was the best part" he said, as I growled. "You touch me and I swear not even Kakuzu will be able to find your body" I said, as Hidan licked my neck and I growled. "Fine, I won't touch you... for now" he said, as I growled. I then stopped when the door busted open and the guys who were passed out from outside broke in. Hidan growled glaring at them and stood up. "Whatever you do, don't move from that spot" said Hidan seriously, as I paused and slowly nodded my head watching him fight. I covered my eyes, as Hidan fought them off and my eyes widened when tons of blood was all over the ground. Hidan tisked his head and pulled out a cell phone. "Hey it's me, yeah a group of them" he said pausing. "Joe's place" he said, as I paused looking at him closing one eye and pulled the phone away. As he did I could hear yelling. "YOU MORON, JOE IS A BIG SUPPILIER FOR US, I SWEAR I OUGHTA KILL YOU" shouted the voice, as Hidan chuckled hanging up the cell phone and turned towards me. "So babe, going to let me stay the night?" he asked, as I growled and then paused looking at the dead men on the ground. Hidan looked at my direction and sighed. "They had it coming" he said, as I stood up and paused feeling a little dizzy. My eyes then widened, as Hidan caught me before I fell over. I looked up at him seeing him looking at me seriously. "Try not to dwell on it" he said, as I slowly nodded my head. "Come on, I'll take you home" he said, as we walked back to the apartment and I paused when Hidan let me go. I looked at him walking off. "Later babe" he said, as I paused and eyed him. Wasn't he going to stay the night? I shook my head and opened the door. I then paused seeing Joe and Ayame looking at me shocked. "MIZUKI" shouted Ayame hugging me. Joe then walked up to me and looked at me up and down. "What happened?" he asked, as I blinked a few times. "Nothing" I lied, as he growled. "Then whose blood is that?" he asked, as I stopped and looked seeing Hidan's blood all over my shirt. I looked back remembering he was injured. "I-it's nothing really Joe, I promise" I said, as he sighed closing his eyes. "Fine, go to bed" he said, as I slowly nodded my head.

The next day, I woke up and sighed holding my head. The smell of blood reminiscing in my brain. I changed into new work clothes and walked out of my room. I sighed and growled seeing Deidara already here bright and early flirting with Ayame. I looked at Joe seeing him narrowing his eyes at his papers. I sighed sitting down and was about to sip my coffee until the door knocked. Everyone paused and Joe narrowed his eyes. "Mizuki carefully open the door" said Joe, as I put down my cup and walked towards the door. I slowly opened the door and my eyes widened seeing Hidan smirking at me. He was wearing a black blouse and jeans and leather shoes. "Hey babe" he said, as I stood there stiff. "Hidan, what the hell are you doing here?" asked Deidara, as Hidan paused and smirked. "Just here to see my girl" he said, as I growled, while Ayame, Joe and Deidara looked shocked. "What?" asked Joe, as I sighed. "It's not what it looks like, I'll see you at work Joe" I said pushing Hidan outside and closing the door behind me. "Ah, come on, I'm fucking dressed nice and everything and I can't come over?" asked Hidan, as I glared at him. "Idiot, I didn't even tell them about you, of course you can't come over" I said, as he paused and eyed me. "You didn't forget did you?" he asked, as I stopped and looked at him. "No, I am your girl I know that, but you have to realize I'm not changing myself just because I am your girl" I said, as I stopped when he grabbed my waist and kissed me deeply. I froze on the spot. This is the third time this man has kissed me and I still have no idea what to do. When he broke the kiss he sighed and narrowed his eyes at me. "Would it kill you to at least kiss me back, I feel like I'm kissing a pillow" he said, as I stopped and giggled a bit. He paused and eyed me. "What?" he asked, as my giggle turned into a laugh. "You kiss a pillow" I said, as he stopped and blushed while growling. "Damn you and your fucking mouth" he said, as I glared at him. "Your the one that said it not me" I said, as he grabbed my wrists and I growled. "Enough with the love quarrel" said a voice, as we stopped and I paused seeing Kakuzu and right next to him was Joe. "Well I thought he was just running his mouth, but apparently he is with you" said Joe, as I lowered my eyes and turned my head. Joe walked up to us and he looked down at me. "I thought you were raised better than that Mizuki" he said, as I clutched my fists tight. "Come on Joe, we have business" said Kakuzu, as they walked into the restaurant. I stood there looking at the ground, and I paused when a hand cupped my face. I looked seeing Hidan looking at me seriously. "I'll see you after work" he said walking away, as I paused and just watched him. He might be a jerk at times, but when it comes to stuff that matters to me... he's actually kind of sweet.

To Be Continued...