A Weird Date

I growled during work, as I could feel Joe giving me the eye. Ever since he saw Hidan at the door. I know Joe hates the fact that Ayame was with Deidara, but he didn't have to breathe down my neck about Hidan. I mean... really if he looks at the facts Joe would know I hate being around guys... or people for that matter. However, because of Ayame being Deidara's fiancé now... Joe has been really uptight about everything. Soon I was on my last customer, that is until the door opened and a guy with long white hair and light green eyes walked in. All the girls started drooling over him and I sighed closing my eyes. "Hey" he said, as I glared at him when he decided to come up right to me and smirk. "What?" I asked narrowing my eyes at him. "I would like you to serve me today" he said moving his hand to touch my face. I growled and slapped it away just as he was about to touch me. Everyone gasped and he looked shocked for a couple of seconds but then smirked. "Oh your one of those girls huh" he said, as I crossed my arms. I walked away from him and again he blinked a few times shocked. "I'm out Joe" I said "Alright" he said, as I walked passed the guy, and he growled. "OI" he shouted, but I ignored him and walked out. I then paused, as he grabbed my right wrist. "Just give me a chance will you" he said, as I growled. "Mizuki" said a voice, as I stopped turning my head and I paused seeing Hidan still dressed nicely, but this time had a cigarette in his mouth and his hands were in his pockets. "Everything okay?" he asked walking over and glared at the guy holding my wrist. "I'm fine, I can handle myself" I said, as he smirked and put his right hand to the back of my head like he was cupping it. "I know babe, I'm just making sure" he said smiling at me, but I paused seeing he was staring at the guy who was holding my wrist. But his stare was looking to kill. "I'm going to say this nice... get your fucking hand off of her" said Hidan, as the guy narrowed his eyes at Hidan. "Oh? You going to make me?" he asked, as Hidan smirked and took a step towards him. "Oh I'll do more than make you" he said, as I paused and looked at their auras. For some reason... I felt blood between the both of them. I then forced the guy to let go of me and they both looked at me. I then grabbed Hidan's hand and he looked at me shocked. "Come on, I'm hungry" I said, as I pulled him along. Hidan then smirked in victory towards the guy who grabbed my wrist.

I sat down on a bench and looked at the ground. I then paused as a shadow came over me. I looked up seeing Hidan looking down at me. "Who the hell was that?" asked Hidan, as I closed my eyes. "A guy who can't get a clue" I said, as Hidan paused and smirked looking back at the direction we came from. "Hidan" I said, as he stopped and looked down at me. "Are you going to kill me?" I asked holding onto my hands. Hidan stopped and I paused as he gripped onto my chin to make me look up at him. "Did you open your mouth?" he asked "No" I said, as he smirked and leaned in kissing my cheek. I paused and just felt his soft lips on my face. "Then don't worry about it" he said, as I lowered my eyes. I couldn't help but worry, I had to stay around others which made me uncomfortable and worst of all I was being played with. Hidan then started stretching and I paused when he grabbed my hand. "Come on, I'm bored" he said, as I paused when he started pulling me this time. "Where are you taking me?" I asked, as he smirked looking back at me. For some reason I had a bad feeling when he smirked at me like that.

"Ah... Hmm... There... Don't stop" I lowered my head and put my hand to my face. I can't believe I'm being forced to watch this smut. He takes me all the way to his place and forces me to watch porn and on his bed no less. I looked at him seeing him smirking and eating popcorn. "What the hell? Can't we watch something else?" I asked, as he paused and eyed me. "I thought chicks liked romantic shit" he said, as I glared at him. "First of all it's woman not chicks, and second this isn't romantic shit it's fucking porn" I said, as he sighed turning off the TV and I paused when he grabbed my wrist. "So what you want to make-out or something?" he asked, as I growled. "No fucking way" I said, as he growled and leaned closer. "You know I could blab to Kakuzu" he said, as I glared at him. "I told you I'm not changing who I am because I'm your girl" I said, as I paused when I felt his tongue licking the right side of my neck. "And yet your turned on" he said, as I growled. "You are such an ass" I said, as he leaned in more and hovered over me. "Face it babe, your mine and you have to face that I want you" he said, as I turned my head in disgust. We then paused when the door opened and we saw three guys looking at us. One was covered in blue, but had short spikey hair, the second one had long black hair and red eyes. And the last one was Sasori. I then growled and pushed Hidan off of me causing him to fall of his bed and crashed onto the floor. The guy covered in blue chuckled and I glared at them. "What the fuck are you three doing here?" asked Hidan tapping his finger on the floor. "We have to go" said the guy with red eyes, as Hidan growled getting up and dusted himself off. "So go, I'm staying here" he said, as the three of them stopped and looked at me. I growled and turned my head. "Just go" I said, as Hidan glared at me. "Don't be shy" he said, as I growled more. "Who the fuck is being shy? You fucking ass" I said, as he smirked and I stopped but continued to glare. "Well obviously, your dick is doing your thinking" said the guy with red eyes, as Hidan glared at him. "Oi, you want to fucking go Uchiha?" said Hidan, as the guy named Uchiha crossed his arms. "Take her home now, we got work to do" said Uchiha, as Hidan hpmhed and grabbed my arm. He was walking me home and I looked at him frustrated.

When we reached the door to my place, I looked at Hidan walking away. "H-Hidan" I said, as he stopped and looked back at me. It was at that moment, I realized I never thanked him. I walked up to him and blushed a bit lowering my eyes. "Thanks... for... saving me" I said, as he stopped and smirked. I blushed more when he cupped my face and leaned in closer. "Keep saying shit like that and I'll do more than just fondle you" he whispered, as I growled and glared at him. "You fucking idiot can't you be a gentlemen for once, you perverted ass, I ought to-" I was about to say, but stopped when Hidan kissed my lips. I stood there frozen and blinked a few times when he broke the kiss. He chuckled and brushed my hair with his fingers. "Again... you have to learn to kiss back" he whispered walking away.

Meanwhile Hidan soon got serious and walked towards the streets seeing Kakuzu in black hummer. Kakuzu got out and tossed Hidan his Akatsuki jacket. "I'm surprised you actually came back" said Kakuzu, as Hidan hpmhed putting his jacket on. "Please flirting with her is all well and good, but no one is going to fucking stop me when it comes to fighting" said Hidan, as Kakuzu eyed him. "In other words you got rejected and couldn't get in her pants" said Kakuzu, as Hidan stopped and growled. "I will" he said, as Kakuzu sighed and crossed his arms. "Yeah, yeah, I'll be sure to ask Joe to give you a decent funeral when he kills you" said Kakuzu, as Hidan sighed and crossed his arms. "Are you Akatsuki done?" said a voice, as Hidan and Kakuzu turned their head. Hidan then stopped and glared to see the guy that was holding onto Mizuki a few hours ago. "I knew you were holding back your strength" said Hidan loading his gun. "That's right Hidan dear old friend. Derek... the one and only Silencer of the Armada has come to put an end to you" he said, as they glared at each other. The Armada and the Akatsuki have always been enemies and to makes matters worse Hidan and Derek have been rivals in everything. "You know this asshole?" asked Kakuzu, as Hidan narrowed his eyes. "Yeah, he was hitting on my girl" said Hidan, as Kakuzu narrowed his eyes. "I have a feeling your not telling me everything, but I don't really give a shit right now" said Kakuzu taking out hand guns and started firing.

To Be Continued...