Jayfeather

Jayfeather walked back into the den with the cat mint, yarrow, tansy, and water mint for the stock of the herbs. "Your back!" He heard a she-cat exclaim from near the stock. "Hey, Briarlight! How's the exercise been?" He asked her. "Really well! How's the herb hunting going?" He set the fresh herbs down. "Good. Found good water mint and more yarrow. Along with cat mint and tansy." She smiled. "That's great." He smile back. He look away fast. You hardly have ever smiled at a cat, let alone a patient! Do I have a thing for... Briarlight?! Jayfeather sighed and looked at the she-cat. "Ok, how's the walking gone? How well have you been able to get around?" He asked. "Could be better, but I'm coping with it." She replied. She sat up in the nest with her forepaws. She dragged along her back-paws to walk over to him. "Need help stocking the new herbs?" She asked. He smiled slightly and nodded. She grabbed the water mint and put it into the other stock of water mint is, along with the catmint. Jayfeather took the yarrow and tansy. We finished and he sighed. She even makes organizing herbs fun! She's amazing... He thought. "I'm going to get something from the fresh-kill pile. Would you like anything?" He asked her. "A blackbird. Thanks Jayfeather!" She smiled and went back to her nest. He padded out of the den to the prey. "So, we need to talk... About something." He heard his brother, Lionblaze say. "Yeah?" Jayfeather sat down the blackbird and the vole. "Follow me." Lionblaze trotted towards the river. "I need advice." He sighed. "Advice? For what?" Jayfeather tilted his head. "With Cinderheart. She wants to get back to her warrior duties but we're excepting another litter. What do I do?" Jayfeather sighed and thought of when Sorrelstripe, Hollytuft, and Fernsong. "Tell her that she'll harm the kits if she does do her duties. She won't like that." He explained. "Thanks, Jayfeather!" Lionblaze started trotting off. "Wait! I need advise for something, too..." Lionblaze looked back. "What is it?" He asked. "I-I think I have a thing for Briarlight..."

A/N: so, in the comments. I'm seeing people talk about Willowshine for no reason in this chapter? I'm just confused because there is no mention of Willowshine anywhere in this chapter.
(Also, don't hate on others opinions, just a PSA)