Chapter 3

Chapter 3: Handsome

*Edited*

“You have got to be kidding me!” I typed furiously as Ms. Ochiwara and I stood outside of the Seirin high school gym

“I’m not joking Tyki!” Ms. Ochiwara put her hands on her hips and gave me a stern look, “You passed your entrance exam, so you should join a club.”

“But the Basketball club?” I glared at the older woman behind my shades “I strongly dislike basketball. Why can’t I just join a different club?”

“Because you already met Riko and since I’m related to the coach of the basketball club I can visit you and not get yelled at for being a creep and a pervert!”

“So you’re doing this for your own pleasure?”

“Not entirely” Ms. Ochiwara pouted, “Now go in there! I don’t know why you hate basketball so much but it might be different here.”

‘Yeah… totally different, just like how Riko gave me the same pitiful as everyone is the U.S.’ I rolled my eyes, “My teachers always told me not to be persuaded by peer pressure.”

“This isn’t peer pressure. I’m not your peer, you’re underage and I’m your land lady! Now go into that Gym!” Ms. Ochiwara quickly opened the sliding door to the gym and shoved me inside

“AHHH!!” I screamed, flailing my arms trying to catch my balance, but the force of Ms. Ochiwara’s push sent me falling flat on my face. “God damn it!!!” I cried out in pain grabbing my throbbing nose as I shot from the ground.

“Oh my God!!!” Ms. Ochiwara shouted from outside the door, “I’m so sorry Tyki!!” The long haired brunette ran into the gym and clutched my shoulder gently, “Tyki, are you okay? I’m sorry for pushing you!!”

“You should be!!” I roared in Mizumi’s face, “What the hell were you thinking?! I don’t want to join the Basketball team! And don’t push me without warning! NO! Don’t push me at all!!! I could have broken my nose!”

“I said I was sorry!” Mizumi shouted, having read my lips, “I just wanted you to join the bask-” Mizumi paused for a moment, her face turning bright red, “B-basket… I-I-uh…uh…”

“What?” I asked. Mizumi pointed behind me and I turned to look, now fully understanding her embarrassment. My Mitch-matched eyes widened behind my sun glasses and my face turned bright red, “I saw nothing, I saw nothing, I saw nothing!!” I silently shouted clasping my hands over my eyes as I felt the stares of all the boys of the basketball club stream straight into my back.

The reason for my extreme embarrassment was the fact that all of the boys in the basketball club were bare chested. Practically all of the boys were well built and it made me feel awkward seeing as I had a thin figure that wasn’t all that buff. I also felt awkward for the fact that I just saw the red haired guy I literally bumped into without his shirt on. Now I’ll tell you this, I never wanted to see him bare chested and now my poor eyes were scared for life… Not that he wasn’t bad looking—

‘Shut up brain!!!’ I cried clutching my malfunctioning brain as it was going off on topics I don’t even want to explain.

“Uh- Auntie?” Riko asked from the center of the gym, “What are you doing here?”

“I-I-I- uh… Tyki- Basketball – drop off- bye.” Mizumi quickly waved and ran out of the gymnasium

“Traitor!!” I waved my fist furiously at her retreating figure, “I thought we were allies!!!” sighing I pushed my self off the ground with my head tilted down to avoid looking at the other males.