Long Day......

After we finished watching  PLL, I took a shower. Then, I put on my pjs and continued talking to the guy, his name is Hunter BTW(by the way). Did I forget to mention one, that we have been talking back and forth since the first text and two, he is actually a student on campus at our college. He says that he has seen me multiple times but, that I have just not seen him. I replied back with my final message for the night saying. "I got to go to bed, I guess I will meet you tomorrow! :-)" I sent the message and then, I shut down my laptop. I said goodnight to Jessica and then I went to bed. I woke up to the alarm going off and Jessica saying. "Wake up!" It was 5:55 a.m. and I need to be at my first class at 6:50. I put on my cloths that I was going to wear today to school. I brushed my teeth and hair and then,  I put my makeup on. It took me 15 minutes to get it all perfect. Jessica left before me because, she is going to meet Nathan so, they can go to class together at the same time. It was 6:20 so, I had five minute until I needed to leave. Before I left I opened my laptop then texted Hunter. I said "Are we still meeting at 9 o'clock tonight?!" 2 minutes later.... when I was about to leave, I got a notification on my phone and Hunter replied, "Planning on it but, yes!"

                                                                     ~2 hours later....~

While I was in class, Mr.Tate's math class, a girl that I don't know tapped me on the shoulder and gave me a note. Huh!? Why in the world would she be giving me a note. Did I do something that bothered her? I opened the note anyway. It says, "Are you still going to the football game!?" - Landon. Oh, It is from him.... I wrote back on the note and said, "Yes, are you happy now!?" I tapped on the girl that gave me the same note and handed it to her. She gave it too him. I waited for him too look up and smile. I was exactly right about 3 seconds later he looks up and smiles.

                                                                  ~1 hour later....~

Now I am at lunch with Jessica. "So what's your schedule for today like, after school too!?" Jessica asked. "Well, I have a busy day so... I have to go to the football game tonight from 6-8 and then, I have to go meet that guy at Springfield Mall at 9 to who knows how long." I say telling her all about the schedule I have today. "Oh okay! Well I'm not going to be at the game but, you will see me at the after- party!" She says. "Why!?" "Because I have to take a test for stupid science!" She said sounding mad. "Oh, I won't see you at all after classes!" I said. After lunch I have to go to my last class which is chemistry. Once I sit down I already know I'm going to hate today's class since it is pop quiz day!

                                                                  ~1 hour and a half later....~

It was tiring but class is finally over! To say I was excited was an understatement! Now everyone is getting ready for the game and the party!