Chapter 8

Jayden's Point Of View.

I hated feeling like she was going to leave me. That any moment, she'd walk away and right out of my life.... so I kissed her.

It was probably one of the best moments of my life, mainly because she was actually kissing me back.

And now, here we are, lying down on my bed, her in my arms, and I am the happiest man/wolf in the entire world.

"I don't even know anything about you" my mate said. Looking down at her, I could see the inner battle she was having with herself. Her eyes not meeting mine...and, oh god, she was biting her lip. If she didn't stop that soon, there wouldnt be any talking to do.

"Im Jayden Sanders. Soon to be alpha mate of the NorthCreak Pack, and I already am falling for my little beautiful mate that just so happens to be in my arms right now," I smiled at the cute blush that crept onto her cheeks ," So little one, tell me about your beautiful self."

"I... I'm Marcy, but you knew that.." she chuckled nervously, " I just transferred and I... I have to go!" She said getting up from our all too comfortable position.

Panic struck my wolf and I. "What?Why? " I asked.

"Look... you're great and all, but I have to go. I'm sorry but that kiss and us, laying together, bonding or whatever was a mistake." 

Every word felt like a knife to my heart, and that's saying alot considering im a pretty tough guy.

"Please... just hear me out..." I begged. 

My mate looked down at the floor but nodded.

I was so nervous. I literally had about a minute to convince this beautiful creature to stay here...with me, without knowing much other than I was her mate and I wanted nothing more than to keep her with me.

"Marcy, Mate, I... I know this is crazy. I never thought I'd find my mate and literally mark her minutes later, without her permission...but I don't regret a thing. I know im not the guy you were probably expecting, I mean, yeah im an alpha and all but someone like you, all gorgeous and stuff deserves someone who doesn't get all crazy possessive when he feels like he is going to lose you. But I swear Marcy, no other male on this earth will ever love you the way I can . I'll protect you, I'll be there for you... I'll even let you pick out my outfit for school so we match if that's the kind of thing you're into. Please I just need -"

I didn't get to finsih because Marcy's lips were pushed onto mine and all I could do was smile like a fool before I picked her up and spun her around. THIS is how it should be. Me and her. Forever.

I was so lost in happiness and the taste of cherries that I didn't notice the tears streaming down my lovely mates little face til now. 

"Hey baby, dont cry.." I said, trying to soothe her as best as possible.

"I... I didn't ever think I wanted a mate but," she paused for what felt like hours, " looks like I got one of the best ones,so I guess I can't just let you go know, huh?" She laughed through her tears.

I could've combusted with joy right then and there. "Nope. You're stuck with me, love." I smiled.

All was perfect til her smile turned to a small frown. 

"Whats the matter?" 

"I... I have to tell you something first, Jayden," she said, "about why I came her. Why i'm a lone rogue."