Chapter Twenty Five

Chapter Twenty Five

Dylan Bernice Anthony

"Oh shit!" I cried out as the Asian woman ripped the wax strip from off of my girl. Honey, Heather and I were all at the spa getting pampered for prom, and that included waxing every part of our bodies. Chris was a lucky ass nigga.

“Last one.” The lady told me and tore the strip off of me. It stung so badly, but it was gonna be worth it.

“How do you feel?” Heather laughed as she was recording me and uploading it to Instagram.

“Like I’m dying. I’m never doing this again.” I groaned. Chris better be appreciative.

~

“So what color are you gonna do your nails?” Honey asked Heather and I. We were now sitting in the massage chairs, and it was soothing me.

“Black to match my shoes. You guys?”

“Silver.” Honey said.

“Black.” Heather added.

“To be honest, I’m more excited for the after party than actual prom.” This guy Nathan who throws the dopest parties was throwing his last high school party. since he was a senior like us and graduating. This party was colossal, and the seniors of 2013 were going out with a BANG. I was planning on getting so high that I’d touch the sky, and I wanted to do that with the people I cared about.

“Bitch, you’re not excited for your birthday?!” Heather exclaimed and kicked some of her feet water on me. Nasty ass girl.

My birthday was the day after prom, but it wasn’t a big deal to me, birthday’s never were. I was turning eighteen, and the only thing I wanted to do was go to the strip club and get wasted.

“I’m excited to go the strip club!” I exclaimed and started swaying in the seat.

“You’re such a guy Dylan! If you didn’t have such a fat ass I’d think you were a nigga forreal.” Honey said and Heather and I burst into laughter.

This weekend was going to be perfect, with all the people I cared about.

Christopher Maurice Brown

How many people we need for the limo? - Chris

I texted Heather quickly while Michael and I were waiting at the limousine rental place for tomorrow night. Tomorrow was gonna be one for the books. I swear. When Dylan and I got to the bed it was gonna be even better. I was gonna finally get to be with my baby, completely.

It’s you, Dylan, Nino, his date, Tyga and Honey, and me and Trell. 8 in total. - Heather

Alright bet. - Chris

"Alright gentlemen, how many people are we talking?" The Italian man who owned the company asked as he sat down across from Michael and I.

"Eight."