Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

Sochitta Sal (Honey)

"So what happened last night?" Dylan and Heather questioned as we pulled up to school in her car.

"Nothing. I didn't do it. After Heather dropped me off I caught a taxi home." I said and opened up the passenger door before climbing out and walking away.

I didn't want to talk about what happened last night. I was so ashamed, but pleased at the same damn time. Did that make any sense? As I walked down the hallways of school I felt the aching in my body. Yeah, there was no way I was gonna forget about last night.

Michael backed us into the wall that was beside his front door but didn't untangle our lips. I was so shocked we were even kissing that I didn't notice his tongue slip into my mouth. Good lawd, this is what I had wanted to do for almost two years, and I was actually doing it. Talk about ambition!

"Where do you wanna go Honey?" Michael murmured against my lips and moved us from the wall.

"Right here, downstairs, outside. Anywhere." I sighed and kissed him again. If I could I would kiss these lips all night.

"Haha, alright ma. I got you. Come on." Michael laughed and carried us upstairs to his bedroom. As soon as we got into the large room he threw me on the bed and climbed on top of me. Lord.

"You know I've never brought a girl in here before Sochitta?" He whispered against my neck and I felt like crying. Hopefully I would be the one and only girl in here.

"You sure about this Honey? We don't have to do this."  Was I sure? No, I wasn't sure about anything anymore. I wasn't a virgin, but I wasn't really experienced. I knew that Michael knew his way around the bedroom, so I wasn't really worried.

"I'm sure. Kiss me." I urged and lifted my head up so he could attach our lips.

After a while our kisses started getting more intense and our clothes started flying all over the room. When Michael pushed himself into me I'd never felt so much pleasure in all of my years of living.

It was like I was high on a drug stronger than cocaine, crack, meth, and weed put together. It  was like our bodies were made for each other. He bent, twisted, and contorted my body in ways it'd never been twisted before.

It seemed to go on for hours without us stopping. I didn't want it to end. When I finally passed out I ended up sleeping in Michael’s arms for hours. As soon as I woke up I grabbed my clothes, ran out of the house, grabbed a taxi and headed home.

I didn’t want anyone to know what had happened with Michael except for Michael and I. I didn’t want to be judged by anyone, even though I knew Dylan and Heather wouldn’t judge me. I had went over to Michael’s house to admit my feelings, and I had wanted to leave there with Michael as my boyfriend. Instead I ran out of the house like a cheap hoe who’d just been thoroughly dicked down.I was more embarrassed than anything.

“Honey, what’s going on with you? You’ve been acting so weird today.” Dylan said as she walked up to our lockers. Shit, why wasn’t she with Chris or something?

“Nothing’s wrong Dylan, I’m just really sleepy. I’ll see you later though.” I grabbed my books that I would need for class and headed into my class. I only had two classes without Michael, and this was one of them. Thank God, I needed to think.

Michael had never told me how he felt about me, so I was still extremely clueless and confused. Even more than I was before. I just wanted to go up to Michael and ask him if last night meant anything to him. Shit, I was gonna do it. I already fucked the guy, what was the worst that could happen?

Dylan Bernice Anthony

I was in my car taking a quick nap when I heard a loud knock on the window.

"Who the hell?" I muttered and squinted through my eyes to see who was at the window.

"I have to be dreaming." I said as I unlocked and opened the back door. Standing there was Robyn with her hair in a bun, and a whole bunch of makeup caked on to cover her bruises. Damn I whopped that ass! I let out a loud laugh as I hopped out of the back seat.

"What do you want Robyn?" I questioned.

"I just want to warn you. I know you and Chris are together, and I know that you think everything's great, but it won't stay like that for long. He's gonna change, become violent and rude. He's gonna cuss at you and cheat on you so many times you're gonna get used to it. You're a pretty girl Dylan, and I could care less about you, but I'd hate to see another girl go through what I did. No one deserves to be that hurt. So I hope you listen and get out now while you have a chance. If you do then congratulations, but if you don't I won't feel the least bit of pity for you. Have a good day." Robyn stated before walking away from my car into the school.

What the fuck was that about?! That bitch was just mad because I took her nigga. Some little threat wasn't gonna scare me.