Discovering

I'm sorry I think you have me confused with someone else. Alex what are you talking about? she doesn't even know what your talking about. Yvonne just think how would she know how to get threw the woods with no mistakes. You don't know if that means anything. It took me multiple hours to hunt her down in the woods I've been in for years. Maybe we should talk to the great wizard kadence he should know if its true or not he knows the past, present, and future. Damien make the portal. As the lights dance around in harmony my hairs dance all around my body. As I stare astonished from the light show I don't realize my movements I drifted around spinning my body as and and aroura seeps out of our skins Alex look she's she's doing something look at the brightness storming around her as we drift through the portal I spin more and more my body feeling beyond powerful my cloths slowly transformed from my jeans and a bland top into a black and blue dress and corset as deep as the night sky my hair turning from the brown i once dyed it to a bleach blond of the yellowest moon the color everyone once said to be the most beautiful but i started to get tired of. As I slowly come out of my trance everyone stood there staring at like I'm a rare sight to be seen I realize I've acquired new cloths and my hair somehow undyed its self. Really I just dyed my hair as we get closer to this all mighty wizard I all of a sudden everything goes black.