Damien

As the talking continued I considered running to the door but how, I don't know where I am should I go left or right. Alex what do we do if she wakes up? Worse what if she brings humans back? Yvonne she won't how do you expect her to know how to get to the upper level its still difficult for me to find the entrance, and im sure she wont.I listen close as they leave they went right I climb off of the bed and crept to the door I slowly opened it looking left then right no sight if them anywhere I swear they just left as I walk out the door a cat walks up to me and then walks a little ahead of me I consider maybe the cat knows a way out so I follow it down the hall but its a dead end maybe the cat doesn't know anything so I start to walk away and something magical happens bright lights appear around the feline and it starts to transform into a boy not just any boy but a cute one at that I'm astonished what should I do, does it..he know English I'm frozen what do I do so instead of talking I stand there and take in this marvellous being with his olive skin, bleach blond hair, big brown eyes, and a black V neck with tore denim jeans. Hello your Majesty my name is Damien. Umm do I know you?? No your Majesty but I do know you, well Damien may I ask why you keep calling me your Majesty? That's for another time close your eyes and I'll take you to Alex he will be pleased to know your awake but I'm not sure he knows who you are yet.