Still worried

10 months later

RAYNA POV

I haven't seen or talk to Jamal since that night he came by my house when I got out of jail. I'm dating someone new now his name is Julian . He's Puerto Rican 20 years old & totally different from Jamal as far as I'm concerned who is Jamal ?

Me & Julian are going to a drive in movie tonight I can't wait ! He's so amazing & anything I ask for he make sure I got it ! He's a true definition of a boyfriend !

We finally made it to the movie Julian got out a blanket & layed it on the grown & we got down and watched it ! It was the sweetest thing ever !

Once the movie ended he opened the door for me & let me in.

"Baby" Julian said

"Yeaa" I said looking him in the eyes

"I love you & I know you been through a lot but I love you & I hope I'm treating you better than he has !" He said seriously

"Aww Julian I love you to & you are" I assured him

The rest of the drive home I just smiled .

KAYDENCE POV

It's 3:00 in the damn morning & Jamal just now getting here.

"Where you been ?" I asked him

"Don't worry about shit I do ! " he said pointing his finger

"It's 3 in the morning Jamal ! I have ever right to worry!" I said he was now sitting on the bed sending a text message to somebody .

He got up & got in the shower & left his phone on the bed I went through it & went straight to his text messages

It was sent to Rayna it said

"You better tell your little boyfriend to watch his back ! Hugged up kissing & shit at drive in movies RAYNA please don't get this man killed ! You are mine ."

Why was he still worried about her ? When he got a girlfriend like me at home & beautiful son who adores him why is he still worried about this bitch ? She had obviously moved on ! I was beyond pissed when he get out the shower it's on .

COMMENT & VOTE