Home sweet home

RAYNA POV:

"Rayna Propst you've made bail" I was happy to hear those words . They processed me & I was finally out !

My parents were there to greet me hug me & tell me how much they missed me .

"How was it in there ? How'd they treat you baby?" My mom asked

"It was horrible" & that's all I had to say I didn't want to mention the whole Trina thing cause I know how my mom was !

"You hungry ?" My dad asked

"Yesssss" I've been starving

We went to tgi Fridays & grabbed a bite to eat then finally went home I took me a nice shower & layed across my bed going through all the text messages I missed & phone calls .

"Rayna I have to work tonight so you here alone is that okay ? " my mom asked

"Yea that's fine just lock the door behind you im going to try to get some sleep" I yelled through the door.

It felt great to be in my own environment ! With nobody in my space nobody yelling at me telling me what to do ! Nothing was like being at home sweet home.

DingDong

I made my way down stairs to look out the blinds it was Jamal I busted out laughing & went back upstairs to my room. did he really think I was gone let him in ? Hell no fuck him !

My phone started ringing it was him

"Hello" I said

"Rayna open the damn door you know you want to see me !" He said

"Ohh really that's what you think ? I've been in jail for months ! & you been free out here playing family ! Didn't you write me a letter basically telling me it over ? So why you calling ? " I said that and hung up my phone & went to sleep !

JAMAL POV

Rayna ain't never talk to me like that before I just wanted to fuck her that's really all I need to do to make her forgive me !

In do time she will be mine again !

COMMENT & VOTE