Chapter 22

Once I stepped out of my quick shower, I walk back into the bedroom to stand in front of my picked outfit as I scan the pieces of clothing while blotting my wet waves in a cotton old t shirt.

I made sure to shave my legs because of the white pleated short skirt I plan to wear with a knitted pale blue long loose long sleeve.

It was maybe a bit humid outside but I know at night time it’s very fresh and the air feels like misty water touching your skin.

I put on plain undies and a bra as there is no reason to wear anything lingerie like, sliding the light material skirt up my soft legs to hang on my hips and then pulling the knitted sweater over my head as well. Letting my black hair stay on the left side of my chest to not bother it anymore than what it has already been through.

Putting on a pair of white lace toms I walk downstairs to see everyone in the dinning room already laughing and talking as they enjoy their hard working meals. I didn’t want to interrupt anything so I guess I sneaked past all of them to the patio door and closed it quietly without the sound of the notice of my presence gone.

Walking off the porch quickly and walking down the path to my destinated area just a few feet away I noticed a glow from the large old willow tree which was strange.

I squint my eyes a little to see the trees leaves seem to be concealing golden white lights inside of it as the warm lights seethe through the long low leaves making it appear as if there is another world awaiting inside of it.

Just as I stood in front of the wall of swaying leaves I hear a soft song play behind the leaves and I could smell the scent of sweet dewy grass and fresh grown summer flowers.

I took a strand of leaves in my hands as the tickled in my palms and took a deep breathe before pulling apart the curtain of green to a beautiful scenery of lantern and fairy lights covering the brown branches and green long sleeves of the tree. A long wide white blanket covered the dirt ground next to the white little swing with feathered pillows scattered but piled around the top edge of the white sheet. White thick waxy candles scattered along the grass with white rose petals covering the ground in the inside. I felt my feet no longer on the ground as I felt high from the feelings of amazement and astonishment lift me from earths ground.

Hearing footsteps come behind the wide brown base of the massive plant hearing wooden sticks breaking in half, Harry smiled charmingly with dimples pushing in to his cheeks his green eyes watching me celestially. He held a beautiful healthy white rose in my hand twirling it in dizzy circles with his fingers. The buttons on his pale blue button up shirt exposed his chest greatly and his black jeans hugged tightly on his lean legs.

I tried to open my mouth to say anything just not a word, syllable, or sound would come out because of all the feelings I was feeling now wouldn’t let me process of what is going on.

He did all of this? For me? Why? It must of token so much to do this. Is that why he took me out for the whole day mostly just so this could be constructed? Did everyone know about this?

“A beautiful rose for a beautiful girl” He said sticking out the rose in front of me to take, I hesitated at first but responded by taking the delicate flower in my hands and twirling it around nervously admiring its freshness and purity.

“Harry this is so beautiful” I finally able to say as I eyed every inch of the blindingly stunning scenery over again with my mouth a bit parted mesmerized by all the beauty surrounded around me.

“This was my idea but I don’t think I could have done it without Emilio and Louis’ help” He explained looking around just like I was impressed by their help.