Chapter 5

When me and Michael arrived from the airport I watched out the window as we passed the little shops and now we were passing by the beautiful large houses in our neighborhood.

The car stopped right in front of the house that held all of my childhood memories and happy moments, I smiled over at Michael as he plastered a huge smirk on himself also. I ran right out of that car running across the green fresh big piece of land to the beautiful white enormous house sitting on the hill overlooking the sea. My legs burned with exhuastion but I still kept going as I didn't have a care in the world I was running towards the key of my extinct happiness. The ocean looked more blue than the sky and I noticed not that many clouds blocked the suns rays on us, maybe it was a good day. I stop running and turn around for second to remember I forgot my bags.

“I’ll catch up later” Michael yelled out of the window.

 I didn’t even reply back I just had a huge smile on my face and I was just letting the smell of the salty air and fresh wet grass infuses into my nose. I could smell the rose bushes from where I am and they warm smell of vanilla and honey from the house it self. When I made it close enough to the house I saw Emilio, Victoria, and Christa…wait! Christa!?!

 “Lydia” Christa shrieked out as she ran closer to me, she looked so different now, her icy blue light eyes shined so bright as her long brown hair framed her white porcelin face, her 5'6 height was shocking to me as she was smaller the last time I have seen her. Her lips a pale pink but soft color. Her exciting warming energy was an aurora around her. She was the first to hug me and she held me tight as did I.

 “I missed you so much” I said almost choking on tears, I wish I wasn't crying at this moment as it will only add too much of a dramatic effect.

 “I missed you too. You abandoned me.” She said jokingly, than let me go. Her bluish white eyes were watering as she moved a piece of my very long hair out of my face laughing.

 “How are you doing? Are you ok? You seem sad? Did you eat? Your getting quite boney-“ Victoria shut her boyfriend up as he kept going on and on. I laughed as she covered his mouth. Emilio rolled his eyes and glared at her but she just shrugged let her hand fall to the side and wiped the salvia off her hand on him. 

 “I’m fine, and why does everyone keep saying that?.....am I really a stick?” I asked with a tone of sadness, wow. I didn’t know I let myself go this bad...

 Than everyone just said something at the same time but different things like “You look great” “ehhh a little” 

After a second of silence Emilio finally broke it.

 “Hey, Where is the 'crew' at?” Emilio raised his eyebrow at me. I sighed.

“They have to do a couple interviews to clean up some mess…Harry made.” I tried to hide the hurt in my voice as my eyes didn’t connect with his telling him. He shrugged and took a step closer to me.

 “But they will be here Sunday.” I said with a fake smile so he would stop thinking thoughts or ideas he smiled actually believing my smile and mood.

 “Well we need to dust the place anyways, there is a reason why Grandmother and Grandfather gave us this house, It’s dusty and I guess white isn’t IN style for Grandmothers taste” he laughed and so did the rest of us. My family is staying in the manor next to us, and thought since all of us have been breaking our necks that we should have it for the summer.

 “Umm me and Vic will get groceries I guess. You and Christa I guess have some catching up to do?” He said and Emilio already had his keys out to his mustang clicking the car on to roaring it to life.