Your Voice Echos

Ashley POV

Andy and CC appear back on the bus, with horrified expressions. 

"The only person who have not seen our lovely friend is Jake," Andy comments in the silence and everyone turns to look at Jake who shakes his head adamantly. 

"It's only fair..."

"She threw a shoe at Jinxx!" Jake tells us. 

"Of which I expertly dodged with my mad skills," Jinxx does a ninja kick. I see CC smirking at the corner of my eye. 

"Grab him!" Everyone plunges forward at Jake who propells himself back into where we do our makeup. I fall short in my tackle and fall face first. You can imagine what happens next, as Jinxx fell of top of me, Andy tries to jump over us but fails and CC just trips and adds to the pile up. All while Jake is in front of us with his back pressed up against the wall, bursting his bladder laughing. The door squeaks open, I know this because the only part of me that isn't covered with musicians is my left ear. I feel some movement on the top of the pile.

"Ash can you breath?" I can barely hear them and extremely surprised that they could tell it's me. I mumble something in response and suddenly the load is getting lighter. When the last ass shifts from me I roll onto my back and welcome the oxygen I drink into my lungs. I look back over my head at Jake who is still giggling away.

"Crap yourself yet, Jakey?" I ask. His face goes red from lack of oxygen in response. Pulling myself up I see Matt by the door, grinning.

"Matt!" I shout at him and make my way over, leaving Jake on the floor. I pull him in a one arm hug.

"Long time no see bro."

He looks at me, a sarcastic look playing on his face, "It's your own fault. Matt Good does not move for anyone."

Another knock on the door. Everyone crunches their eyebrow up and Andy shoves open the door. 

Two girls standing there. Two I know. One I wouldn't like to. That same one has a missing shoe. The girl in front jerks a thumb backwards towards the girl behind her. 

"This one-o back here has demanded a shoe?" 

"Oh yeah... here..." Jinxx awkwardly leans over and hands it over to Crystal who snatches it away with a growl. Jinxx finches and jumps back in. The girl in front looks back at Crystal.

"Can I go? Please?" 

"Yeah," Crystal does not utter a word of thanks, gives me a look and stalks away. I thought we were over this. Yeah I know the last time I had saw her was when Andy was being all cute with Iris at a school dance and the guys and I were perving on the whole situation. She hadn't bothered to come to Iris's surprise birthday we threw one year. Come to think of it we did throw it on tour... But her parents stopped by for a while, claiming they were on a road trip but we were pretty damn convinced they were concerned with where their darling daughter was staying. Apart from Jake almost flattening Iris's Dad with the cake, all went well. 

"Donna baby!" Matt squealed in delight. 

"Matty hun! I haven't seen you in like five minutes!" Donna rushes foward into Matts arms and quickly plants a kiss on his nose. 

"Who's the chick?" she asks, jerking her thumb to the door.

"That would be Iris's sister," Jinxx answers. Donna pulls a face. 

"That came from the same DNA as Iris? The nice chick Andy dates? The same chick that said sorry when I stepped on her foot?"

"The very one," Andy laughs, tousling Donna's hair, "Ah the happy couple. Cute." 

"I think underneath this happy exterior, Andy is secretly jealous of the lovey dovey-ness," Jake comments, smacking his lips on Andys hair. 

"Love you too buddy." And with that Andy hops off the bus. 

Andy POV

I pull out my phone eagerly. Stupidly enough I hadn't enough charge and forgot the charger, so I had to scab off of CC for power. He gave it to me alright, but the amount of time it took to charge this baby and the fact whenever CC moves the wire pops out. 

She answers on the fourth ring.

"Hey baby!" I greet. 

"Andy! Gah you sound far away."

"I can hear the echos already. Hows my love?"

There's a moment of silence, "Everything is fine!"

"You'd tell me right?"

"Of course! I tell you everything."

"I know you do," I lower my voice a bit, "Wish you were here."

"Wish I was too. Pretend I'm in the crowd. I'm already one of your screaming fangirls so just imagine I'm the small one, stuck at the very back so you can't see me. But I can see you." 

"You make yourself sound like a pervert."

"Well I'm your pervert."

"You certainly are," I couldn't stop smiling, "Hows the pantie stealer?"

"Oh he had a nice old run. By the way, Jesse has a twin," she tells me as if it's the normal.

"Are you serious? How'd you find out?" 

Moment hesitation, "She wanted to show him the place... Andy I gotta split, I have a very anxious Andy clinging to me."

"Could Andy and I swap places?"

"Oh har har," she says dryly, "Love you."

"Love you more."

"Not possible." She hangs up before I can reply. 

*

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY TO treesaver13 (:

And dedication to the Donna AKA Matt Goods gf in this story (: 

As always let me know what you think and *hugs*