The Awkward Moment...

"You okay?" Andy asks me, looking down concerned.

"Yeah, fine! Why?" I answer, a little too rushed. He raises an eyebrow at me. 

"Are you sure?" 

I nod, not trusting my voice. He looks as if he didn't believe me but didn't push it. Slowly, as if he was going to scare me off he put his hand on mine and I couldn't exactly help myself from closing the space between our lips could I? His hand slid slowly up my top, as if asking for permission. I gulp and make no move to stop him as he gently rubs underneath my bra straps. In return I let my hands wander up the front of his shirt, feeling his skinny frame. He helps me push off his shirt and hitches me up onto his waist. Then we're moving fast. He is kissing me, face, neck, ear wherever I don't stop him. I want this, I think t to myself as I got my arms out of my sleeves. His bare chest is firm against my stomach. Just as we're about to push the bed room door open the front door creeks open. 

"If you are naked I'm not looking!" CC says, eyes open.

"Dude!" Andy says, shielding me from CC. His eyes clamp shut.

"I forgot the keys, I swear to God." He held his hands up in defense and felt around on the table, floor, couch anywhere he could without sight. 

"Got them!" I am so sorry about that by the way! Glad you two got to it at this point..."

"Dude..."

"I know... I'm going! Bye!" He stumbles once before going out the door. I blush a deep red and became super glad of Andy's tall frame. I trust CC and everything but it's not everyday that I take my top off. Andy kisses my forehead and we're back on full swing as if that little incounter didn't happen. The bedroom door swings open and Andy kicks it shut with his foot, me still on his hips. I pull him down the the bed, which we had just made up this morning thank God. 

"You're beautiful," he murmurs into my neck, as I lay down and he leans on top of me. His soft hair tickles my face. 

"You're not so bad yourself," I dare say and he grinned back. I bit my lip and struggled out of my pants and unbuckling his as I did so. I laughed when I saw his panties. Batman. Typical. He laughed at my reaction. Where do you even get these? 

"Are you sure?" he asks softly, holding himself above me by his arms. I nod.

"One hundred and ten percent." And I meant it. To show him I awkwardly swing my legs my and pull down his Batman panties. He doesn't smirk or laugh or anything when his panties dropped. But yeah it is my first time. I guess you could say it was impressive but I'm not one to judge on my unexisting past experiences in this area. He leans over me furthermore, kissing my neck and unhitching my bra. He doesn't smirk at that either.

"I love you," he whispers and I turn to mush. I am barely capable of taking my own panties off. 

"I love you too."

"Are you sure?" he asks once again. 

"Never been more sure," I say firmly, my voice wavering as he put on a condom. I appreciate that. I don't exactly want kids. 

On his elbows he leans furthermore down, so that his face is inches from mine. His eyes bore into mine and for a moment I realised this man was mine. He wants me as much as I want him. So this is what pure and utter happiness felt like. 

* * *

Sorry for cutting it short but as you can probably tell from the above text I am shit at writing this type of stuff, so I cut it off before it got to penetration >:D 

I'm a lil perv I know that.

Fellow pervs out there can perv with me!

*eats popcorn while Indy are at it* (;

Dedicating this chapter to KillingKisses because she's my fellow perv and wanted this xD 

Check out StrugglingCiciSixx's BVB fan fiction which is awesome!

Picture of Iris at the side.

Hopefully you liked it. 

Thank you for reading!

*hugs*