The Pantie Burglar

The next few days melted into two weeks and it all went by uneventfully. Although Andy did scratch a hole through the bedroom door and now has decided to make his sleeping place smack bang in the middle of the bed. We hadn't the heart to move him. It just meant that if we wanted to cuddle or anything, we had to move around my stubborn puppy. Speaking of the devil, the perpetrator wandered in with Andy's bandana hanging on his wagging tail. I rubbed his head and took the bandana off. 

"Iris? Have you seen my...?" Andy paused in the door and pointed at what my hands held, "Found it." he made his way over, petting Andy on the way and closed his hand around mine whoch contained the bandana. I go up on my tip toes and kiss him lightly. 

"You still packing?"

"I am indeed." He has been packing for the last two hours for Warped this year. 

"You are hopeless." 

"Help me?" he looks at me hopefully. 

"Okay," I sigh and make my way to the bedroom, where two bags were on the bed. One suitcase and another sports bag. I assume that the suitcase iss for make up and what not. I hold up a shirt that a little girl of around seven had given to me to give to Andy during Warped last year. 

"You have to bring this." It has a messily drawn Andy, complete with the long elaborate hair, and had his name is large messy little girl writing. It was too cute. He grinned and chucked it in the bag. 

"These." I found some bracelets my parents had gotten him for his twenty first birthday. That was the first time my parents met BVB formerly. We had gone out to this restaurant place, the guys included. It went off without a hitch, until Jake tripped over a waitor who managed to pour coffee down CC's back. Needless to say CC did a weird little dance and I almost had an accident laughing. I spent the next while packing with Andy, having a visitor half way through, who decided to jump up on the bed and inspect each bag that was on the bed. Later that evening the guys came over, bringing pizza and what not. I don't need to go through the details, but I do have to add that Ash dropped his soda can, immediately opened it and it spurted straight into his face. On trying to move it away, Jinxx was passing behind him and got a hearty dose of soda spray. Not much cleaning was involved seeing as my very thirsty dog decided to lap it all up. The guys stayed the night, seeing as they were off in the morning. Jinxx slept on the sofa, Jake on the two arm chairs and CC and Ash squashed up on a spare matress. For the whole night I heard nothing but snoring, sneezing, farting and occasional, "Your foot was in my face!" 

Andy and I didn't sleep. I basically just lay in his arms, with my dog in front of me. A strange but comforting position, seeing as I wouldn't see Andy until his last few days of Warped.

The next morning I am woken by a thud, then a grunt.

"What was that?" I call out. 

"Ash pushed me out of the friggin bed!" CC grumbles.

"You were naked!" 

"It was warm," he retorts. 

"CC put on some pants, bro," Andy says. 

"I would if I could find them..." I look down at to what the dog on my bed is chewing. Black and red checked boxers.

"CC, found your panties." 

Andy rolls off of the bed and swipes the panties off of Andy and walks out to CC. 

I just lay there laughing and scolding my dog, the pantie burglar. He's a funny dog. 

"What time's the flight at?" I hear Jake asked groggily. Great everyone is awake. I just hope that Andy hadn't stolen anymore panties. My dog you pervs. 

"Ehh in the general time of eleven," Jinxx replies. 

"It's half ten now," Ash says after a moment. There's a moment of silent. "MOVE IT!" I hear rushing, running, thudding and squeaking. I don't even know what the squeaking could be. I get up and put on a white shirt with one of my designs on it. To be specific, it was one with a blue bird carrying blue bells that made this pattern with the bluebells, showing it's path. It wasn't my favourite design, but it meant something to me. I finish getting dressed and move out to the kitchen and sat on the counter, watching all the rushing that was happening. There is a fight for the shower and hair straightener. But finally they are ready and we clamber into the tour van, of which I would be using while the guys are on Warper, and head to the airport. 

"Gonna miss you honey," Jake gives me a hug and kisses my hair. 

"Miss you too, Jakey, have fun." 

Jinnx squeezed me tight as did Ash. But CC just decides to actually lift me and twirl me around. 

"Miss you eight layer bean dip!"

"Where did that nick name come from?"

He shrugs, "I had it the other night, really nice. I reccomend it." 

"Well wait for you at check in, Andy," Jinxx says and led the guys away. 

"Bye! Love you!" I call after them, grinning. Jake turns around and gives me a love heart motion with his hands. Ash and CC smack their asses. Jinxx waves.

"Love you, Andy."

"I suppose I love you too," he grins, placing his hands around me and kissing me. "Take care of the pantie stealer for me." 

"I will." 

"Promise."

"I seal it with a kiss." 

* * *

Please do let me know what you think!

Should get more interesting from here on. DRAMA TIME. Also a guest appearance (;

Thank you for reading! *hugs*