13:00

Chanyeol takes morning and evening classes for every Friday. So at the day, he will spend his time in the dorm, doing the assignments or just laying on the bed with earphones on.

And for Baekhyun, he just takes regular ones; morning and day. So when it is noon he can lazily lay on his bed. But Baekhyun probably wouldn't choose that because he is a type of a dilligent student.

It's 13:00, and Chanyeol is lazily laying on his bed with his earphones on. He is a lazy person but his scores are good. Geez.. I don't understand with these types of people.

He suddenly felt bored. So he stood up from his bed and then went to the kitchen to drink something. The university will give the food ingredients to every collegian that stays in the dorm every 2 weeks.

But Chanyeol somehow doesn't think that the food and the drinks would be enough for him. So he usually buys soda drinks from the nearest market.

And now he is sitting on the sofa, enjoying the drink while watching tv. He suddenly turn his head to see Baekhyun's territory. And find that the place is neat and arranged pretty well. Chanyeol suddenly catch a photo frame on the table.

He want to shrug it away but he's curious as hell. But it's Baekhyun's territory so he can't-

Pft. Imma just look at the photo. It's nothing wrong with it.

So he walk toward the table that placed beside the bed, just like his. He reach the photo and grab it. He could see a young boy being carried by a man in his middle 30. And beside him, there is a woman in his late 20.

Chanyeol could say that the young boy is Baekhyun. It's obvious to see the sparkle on his eyes and that puppy like eyes. He seems so cute that people always want to pinch his cheeks.

Chanyeol slightly smile seeing the photo. He put it back and his eyes travelling the boy's place.

He suddenly freeze on the spot, what the hell am I doing?! He shake his head in disbelief.

He sit back on the sofa and watch the show again. But he couldn't focus at all. His mind keep travelling somewhere. And he didn't know why. So he turn the tv off, drink all the soda, and put his hoodie on.

It's cold out there even though it still day. But he enjoy the wind that hit his face. He just love the coldness. It somehow make him forget about all his stress.

He walk toward an old park that's located not too far from the university and sit at the ground, looking up at the grey sky. It looks like it almost rain but he doesn't even care.

Suddenly he remember something.

"Channie let's go, we almost run out time!"

Chanyeol run toward the voice. "Yes mommy!"his smile is so wide and his eyes sparkle in happiness.

"You want to visit your father, right?"she smile softly to her son.

Chanyeol quickly snap out from the thought as he feel his heart beating really fast.

No. Don't. Not now and not here.

He quickly stand up and run toward the dorm.

On the way, a car almost hit him because he not even bother to look at the street. He just bow his body as an apologize before quickly run again.

Arrive at the dorm, he already find the guy busy with his computer.

When Chanyeol enter the room, Baekhyun turn his head before smiling oh-so-shiningly to him, "Hello, Chanyeol-ssi!"

Chanyeol just ignore him and go to his territory, he still not focus at all because he just remember that.

Baekhyun frown seeing Chanyeol is a bit different from usual, his expression is not cold but he looks.. scared?

"Chanyeol-ssi, are you okay?"Baekhyun ask out of curiosity.

Silent. The boy didn't reply him.

"Chanyeol-ssi!"Baekhyun finally raise his volume.

Chanyeol look confuse, "What?!"

"I asked if you're okay? Your face look so pale."

Chanyeol just click his tongue, "None of your business."

Baekhyun suddenly feel angry. He ask in a friendly way, asking about his condition. But what he get in return is really make him pissed.

"You should be thankful that someone is actually care about your condition!"Baekhyun shout to him. Make Chanyeol freeze on his place. Baekhyun's words keep replaying on his mind.

"None of them care about me."he said. More in a sad tone.

Baekhyun turn to face him, his voice getting soft again, "I care."

Chanyeol look at his eyes. Searching the sincere behind it. And it's there. His eyes telling Chanyeol that Baekhyun is really care about him.

Chanyeol look away after that. Not really sure why Baekhyun's eyes affect him so much. He clear his throat to ease the awkward moment.

He quickly prepare for his evening classes. He don't know what's get into him but he suddenly speak out, "Imma take my classes."before close the door behind him.

Baekhyun left there with gawk. "Chanyeol is talking to me first?!"

And suddenly the door being knock. Baekhyun frown in confuse before opening the door, his eyes widen in surprise as he see who's behind the door.

"Chanyeol-ssi?"Baekhyun hold his chuckle when he see Chanyeol is entering the room and walk hurriedly to his table, picking up something. "Why you go back?"

Baekhyun sure he already crazy because he see Chanyeol's flushed cheeks, "I left my card."before closing the door behind him, leaving Baekhyun laughing so hard.
===