20:00

A/N : Just wanna tell you that the chapter's title is telling the time by the moment.
===
Baekhyun walk excitedly toward his dorm. This is his first day but he already get some new friends.

And guess what? That cold and arrogant guy called Chanyeol is the same year as him. He is at the 2nd year. Exactly like Baekhyun.

Baekhyun didn't know but he feel so excited about this whole new things.

And his new friends; Kim Jongdae, Do Kyungsoo, and Lu Han told him that their rooms are near.

Jongdae is in his 2nd year. And he is the roommate of Kim Minseok, the guy at his 3rd year, just like Yixing.

Kyungsoo is in his 2nd year. He is Kim Jongin's roommate. Jongin is still at his 1st year.

And Luhan is in his 3rd year. His roommate, Oh Sehun, is still in his 1st year.

Jongdae told Baekhyun that his room is not really far from him. And also Luhan and Kyungsoo.

Baekhyun, being excited as he is, put the card on the machine before the door opened, revealing the room and the boy is sitting on the corner of the room, doing something with his computer.

Baekhyun is doubtful about greeting him or not. But he'll look rude if he not greet him.

"A-Annyeong, Chanyeol-ssi."he try his best to not stutter but fail miserably.

Chanyeol didn't reply at all. Or even turn his body or smile or what, he just sit there.

Baekhyun sigh, I know he would do that, but wait- oh, he's using earphone.

Baekhyun want to walk toward Chanyeol's territory but he afraid that the boy might roared at him.

So he keep the thought and just put his things on his table and clean his body by bathing.

Once he finish bathing, he go out from the bathroom and find Chanyeol is sitting on the sofa, watching something.

Baekhyun only see that he is watching Discovery channel then just go to his territory. He want to talk to his new roommate so bad, for making friends, of course. But he's not quite brave for it.

He just continue drying his hair with his towel when suddenly his stomach growl. He quickly blush and then cover it with an awkward cough. But too bad Chanyeol already hear it.

"C-Can I c-cook something?"Baekhyun awkwardly ask Chanyeol.

Chanyeol just nod, but he actually hold his smile.

Baekhyun quickly make his way toward the kitchen, and avoiding Chanyeol's look.

He open the refrigerator and bite his lip in nervous.

What should I cook?

He finally find the ingredients to make kimchi. He prepare all of it on the counter.

Everything he do in kitchen was a mess. And when he's about to turn on the stove, he fail with pathetic way.

The ingredients now a mess because of what he did earlier.

He admit it to himself, I can't cook. And never will.

He sigh before bite his lip again.

He try and try again but then, his foot get hit by the spatula that he use to cook the kimchi.

"Auch! How can this fall from my hand?!"he groan to himself before message his own foot.

When he jumping around with his hand holding his foot, Chanyeol already stand and lean his body to the door's frame.

Baekhyun quickly put his foot down, "A-Ah.. Ch-Chanyeol-ssi.."

"What the hell are you doing?!"Chanyeol ask with an angry tone.

"I-I.. I tried to cook but-"

"If you can't cook, then don't!"he shout to him. Making Baekhyun startled. He turn his back then leave him alone.

Baekhyun bite his lip, try to hold his tears. And fortunately, it did.

He clean all the mess and finally it's finish in a good 15 minutes. He clean his sweat with tissue that he found on the corner of the kitchen's counter.

The weather is really cold but with an exercise just like what Baekhyun did, it could make you sweating.

He decided to just go out and buy something. Well, after he wash his dirty hands because of the food, of course.

He take a glance on the side of the room, Chanyeol is already laying on his bed while put an earphone on his ears.

He seems to enjoy the music because he doesn't notice that Baekhyun is about to go. Or, he doesn't even care.

Suddenly the door being knock, making Baekhyun frown in confuse.

It's around 20:00 but why there's people coming here?

He look at Chanyeol, then the door again. Before sigh and then opening the door, "Hello, this is the pizza that ordered by Chanyeol-ssi."

Baekhyun, once again, frown.

"Uhm.. Sure. Wait a minute."Baekhyun smile to the pizza deliveryman before walk toward Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol-ssi, do you order pizza?"

Chanyeol look up to him before looking at the door, "Yea."

But then, he's not even bother to stand up and pick his pizza.

So Baekhyun sigh and willing to bring the pizza to him after he said thankyou.

"Chanyeol-ssi, how about the money..?"Baekhyun ask awkwardly before turn his head to the door but then, the pizza deliveryman already gone. "H-How about.. money.. how-"

"I already transfer it."Chanyeol answer simply.

Baekhyun just nod in awe. How and when he transfer it? Maybe when I was taking a bath?

He go toward the door to close it.

"Here, the pizza."Baekhyun handed Chanyeol the pizza.

Chanyeol shake his head, "You eat that."

Baekhyun frown, "I thought you're ordering the piz-"

"Your stomach already growl for too loud. Just eat it."

Baekhyun can't help but to smile.

This guy is really unpredictable.

Last time he shout at him.

And now he's ordering pizza and ask Baekhyun to eat it?

"Really? But we can eat together."Baekhyun smile.

"No. I'm not hungry."

Baekhyun just pout before walking toward the kitchen and shouting, "Thankyou, Chanyeol-ssi!"
===