00:00

That cold and windy night, a young man try to drag himself to his new place. He really excited about his moving into a dorm for his new college.

But he is so not ready that he will have a roommate as in change.

He keep his head low, avoiding the harsh and cold wind hit his face. He drag his things as strong as he can but he finally give up.

He sit on one of the nearest shelter, trying to warm his body for a while.

I guess it's no use. He thought before stand up again and walk to the dorm. He already know where it is, but it just too hard to recognize the new place when it's night.

Finally as he reach the place near the Daejeon Universitu building, he see a boy with a sweater on and beanie hat, was about to going out.

"H-Hey,"he greet him with a shaky voice."Is this the dorm of Daejeon University?"he finally brave himself to ask the boy.

The boy frown then nod his head, isn't that obvious?

"Are you new?"

He nod and a blush crept into his face. He is just too shy to meet a new friend.

"Nice to meet you then! I'm Zhang Yi Xing. I'm on my 3rd year here. And what's your name?"

He give him a shyly smile, "I-I'm Byun Baek Hyun. Nice to meet you, Zhang-ssi."

The guy named Zhang Yi Xing just chuckle, "You can call me Yixing."he smile and show his cute dimples, "By the way, you want to start the college life or just move?"

"I.. I just move, it should be my 2nd year now."

Yixing just make an 'oohh' sound.

Baekhyun nod his head and suddenly his body is shivering due to the cold wind passed by him.

"Oh my god, you're so pale! Come on, I'll bring you to your room."he help Baekhyun to bring his things.

Baekhyun shake his head in rejection but Yixing still as stubborn as he is.

"By the way, what is your room number, Baekhyun-ssi?"

Baekhyun look into his card's room. "I-It's 276."

Suddenly Yixing's expression turn into a horror one. Baekhyun who see it, turn into nervous.

"Wh-What's with the room number 276?"Baekhyun try to brave himself.

"I-It's.. You'll see later."

Baekhyun bite his lip in nervousness, is there any ghost on the room?

Yixing gulp before knocking on the door for Baekhyun.

The person behind the door didn't reply anything. Yixing just sigh, before asking Baekhyun to put the card on the machine beside the door(a/n : I don't know what is it, the point is, if you put the card, the machine will scan it and it could be open if it's the right card) and the door open by itself after it. Baekhyun just gasp in awe. He never see the door like this before.

"I-Is there.. any ghost in here?"Baekhyun bluntly ask after seeing the room is dark.

Yixing widened his eyes, but moment after, he burst into laughter, "What! Pfft no! It just.. your roommate."

Baekhyun sigh in relief.

He didn't listen that Yixing is talking about 'his roommate' after he said 'no'. He's too relief to realize that.

"O-Okay.. Uhm.. Thankyou Yixing sunbaenim. And uhm.. can I call you sunbae?"Baekhyun slightly blush by his own question.

Yixing chuckle before ruffle Baekhyun's hair, "You can call me Yixing hyung, if you want."

Baekhyun's eyes sparkle in excitement, "Thankyou so much, Yixing hyung!"

Meanwhile, the guy who is gonna be Baekhyun's roommate hear the noise outside from the bathroom.

He roll his eyes in annoyed. It's 00:00 but why people still make noisy voices? He quickly put clothes on after finishing the bath.

Baekhyun, who busy talking with Yixing is surprised when suddenly the door inside the room being opened, revealing a tall boy with his red hair, handsome face, not-so-white skin, and sharp eyes, walking out from the toilet. His expression is slightly surprise because the door is opened and there are people there. But then, he just ignore them and went to his bed.

"A-Ah.. Chanyeol-ssi, this is your new roommate. I take him here because he's new."Yixing tell him about his new roommate.

The guy called Chanyeol just giving them a slight glance before pick his phone and play with it.

Yixing, who already know his junior's characteristics, just sigh, "Okay, Baekhyun. I think I should be leaving now."

Baekhyun seem to be worry because his roommate seem not so nice.

"Hyung where do you want to go? It's 00:00 by now-"

"I mean to my room."he chuckle. "Suho might be searching for me. So I think I should go back. Bye, Baekhyun-ssi!"

Yixing feel bad for Baekhyun. He's new and get a roommate like that.

Poor guy. Hope he can live peacefully.

Baekhyun just give him a small smile and wave his hand after that. He bite his lower lip before bring his things inside and closing the door.

Once he was inside, the guy still laying on his bed, playing with his phone.

Baekhyun, being a nice guy, greet his new roommate, "A-Annyeonghaseyo. I-I think I will be your roommate from now on."

The guy just murmur a 'hmm' before playing back with his phone.

Baekhyun bite his lip whenever he feel nervous, out of habit. He don't know if the boy is just like this to new people or he always like this.

He start to open a topic, "M-My name is Byun Baek Hyun. And yours is..?"he actually already know his name from Yixing but he just want to pretend that he don't know yet.

"Chanyeol."he answered.

Baekhyun is a bit surprise hearing the guy's deep voice.

He don't know why but it's making him blush, "O-Oh nice to meet you Chanyeol-ssi."

The Chanyeol guy didn't reply anything.

Baekhyun just sigh before looking around into the room; two beds(one near the door, and one near the balcony), two bookshelfs, two cupboards, two computers, one LCD tv, one sofa, one coffee's table, mini kitchen, a balcony, and also a bathroom.

The room is too big for just 2 people in it. Baekhyun just shake his head in awe.

(A/n : this is the details of the room, if you still confuseXD)

That's why Daejeon is popular and many rich kids are here..

He start to arrange his clothes to his new cupboard, put some photos frame on the table, books on the bookshelf, and after that he ready to clean himself.

He take a glance to the other side, where Chanyeol is. The boy is already sleep with his back facing him. Or that what's he think so.

Baekhyun somehow, just smile to the sleeping figure.
===