chapter 4

Okay I can do this, it's not like they are going to eat me alive. I just hope they don't ask me a whole lot of questions.

I got up out of bed, took a shower, and walked to my closet. I picked out some jeans, a t-shirt with a penguin, pink converse,a cute beanie and an old Letterman jacket. After I was don't getting dressed I did my hair and make-up.

 I walked in to the living room seeing that IT had left, thankful. I grabbed my keys and headed off to school.

*

Lunch great just what I needed, I'll just not sit with them is all, I'll be fine. I hadn't talked to Jasper in class and I was more then happy about that.

 I walked in and almost right away Alice was by my side, oh Lord she was not going to leave me alone. "Hey girl, how has your day been?" she asked.

"It's been good , you?" I asked, wishing to be anywhere but here.

 I grabbed a salad and paid for it.

"Great like always. now come on," she said as we left the lunch line. We walked to the table were her family was sitting. Edward had an arm around Bella and was whispering something that made her giggle. Jasper looked like he wanted to jump out of the seat he was in. Nessie has texting like the wind. Emmett was looking at the table has if it had just killed someone in his family. "Guys look who's here, Phoebe," Alice said sitting next to Jasper and kissing him on his cheek.

"So where did you run off to last night?" Nessie asked as I sat down inbewteen Alice and Emmett.

"Home, like I said I was going."

 "What's up with the jacket?" Edward asked.

I looked down to see what jacket I had grabbed this morning "oh it's my ex boyfriends football jacket. I guess I forgot to give it back to him. Oh well to late now, right?"

"Aw what happen? What's his name? Were you two really close? Do you miss his? What......." Nessie was cut off by Emmett saying "Nessie that will do."

"Um.......... Well lets see........ We broke up because I moved, um... His name is Nick, yeah we were really close before he got the news I was leaving................ and yeah I miss his. He was one of the few things that was really good in my life...... before I left," I said keeping my eyes on the table.

"Well we are glad that you are here now," Bella said, her words made me look up to see that she was smiling.

I was about to say something when my phone went off, I sighed and pulled it out. Looking at the number, it was him again, this lead to another sigh. "Who is it?" Jasper asked, more then likely feeling the change in me when I saw it.

"I'll be back," I said walking to the door and walking out.

"What on God's green Earth do you want? I am so sick of you calling. Can't you get that I don't want to talk to you? You are getting on my last nerves. I wish you would just leave me alone," I was so sick of him.

" Well love you to," said Demetri, I rolled my eyes.

"No, that's the thing D I don't love you, I never have and I never will. So just get that through your thick head."

I could hear him sigh on the other side of the line, "well someone is in a mood." At that I end the call and walked back to the lunch room.

"Who's 'D'," Alice asked as I sat down.

"No one," was my oh so smart reply.

"Yeah right, if he can piss you off this much he most be someone" Emmett said talking for the first time today or at least that I heard, as I took a bite of my salad.

"I don't want to talk about it or him for that matter," I could tell that none of them were going to take that.

"Why? What did he do that is so bad?"Emmett asked.

"Why do you care? It's has nothing to do with you," I said getting even madder.

"You know people do this thing it's called caring about someone" he replied.

"Well maybe you should just stop. It's not like I'll be here for long. One day I will be here and the next I'll be gone. It just doesn't matter any more," I said glaring at the table and playing  with my salad.

"What do you mean?" asked Bella.

"Um..... I move a lot because of my.... ah family."

Bella gave me a weird look, "what do you mean by your 'ah' family?"

Great "I'm adopted."