Delena One Shots

Hey guys, this is my first time writing anything so let me know if you like it or not. Jazzie <3

Elena's POV

'This can't be happening' I thought to myself. But the three things in my hands proved otherwise. This want possible, I couldn't be pregnant. The only people I had slept with weren't even human. So that would be impossible, right? I decided that I need confirmation on her fears, so I grabbed my keys and got I'm my car, heading for the hospital to talk to the only doctor who understood the supernatural.

"Hi Elena, how can I help you?" Meredith asked. "Hi Meredith, ummm... I need some help. I think I might be... Umm... Pregnant," I said, looking anywhere but at her. "Oh wow... Umm ok. How late are you?" Meredith replied, slipping into doctor mode. "Umm... About three weeks. I took some pregnancy tests and they... Umm... Came back positive," I said, again avoiding her gaze. "Ok" she replied "Follow me," she walked down the corridor and I followed, my stomach full of butterflies.

Meredith came back after about 10 minutes, clip board in hand. "Ok Elena, I have your results here and it shows that yes, you are pregnant, congratulations," Meredith replied, looking up from her clip board. "Do you know who the father is?" She inquired. "Umm... The father isn't exactly human," I said finally looking at Meredith. The look on her face was one of pure shock. "What do you mean he isn't human? Are you telling me that the father is a vampire?!" She said looking around at the word vampire. I nodded afraid to trust my voice. "Oh... Well you may want to let Stefan know about the baby. I'm sure he is going to want to know," she said still sounding taken aback. "That could be a problem too. Umm... Stefan isn't the father... Damon is," I said looking guilty.

I raced to the boarding house, not knowing how I was going to Damon, and more importantly Stefan. It had happened during a very low point. Stefan had left with Klaus and showed no signs of ever coming back, and Damon had been so supportive. Then one thing led to another... And I'm not proud of what I did, but I also don't regret it, because whether I like it or not, I have feelings for Damon. Very strong feelings. I got out of the car and made my way to the door, mentally preparing myself for what was to come. I took a deep breath, and then as I went to open the door, I came face to face with the older of the two Salvatore bothers.
"What can I do for you, Miss Gilbert?" He asked looking at me with those beautiful blue eyes. I started sobbing, tears pouring down my face. Damon looked surprised and then concerned.
"Elena? Elena, princess, what wrong?" He said pulling me close to him and stroking my hair. "I don't know what to do," I said in between sobs. "Stefan is going to hate me forever,"
"Why is that angel?" Damon said as he continued to comfort me.
"Because I did something horrible to him. We did something horrible to him, and now there are results that we have to deal with," I said absolutely desolated.
"Elena, tell me, you’re starting to scare me," Damon replied, showing his vulnerable side.
"Why did you tell me vampires can't procreate?" I asked pulling away from him.
"Because we can't" he replied looking confused.
"Then how am I pregnant Damon? With your child?" I asked, finally saying the words out loud for the first time.
"Elena, that's not possible," he replied.
"We'll it obviously is because I am. Meredith confirmed it," I said, starting to sob again. Damon led me inside to the couch and sat me down.
"Look Elena, I don't know how this has happened but I promise you I'm going to be there for throughout all of this. I won't let anyone hurt you or my child. Especially my brother. No one is going to touch either of you, I swear," Damon said, passion filling his eyes.
"Thank you Damon," I said and I felt slightly better since finding out my news. Damon is going to help me through this. Maybe it's not so hopeless after all.