Epilogue

I opened my eyes, seeing the darkness around me, i squinted until everything came into view, i could hear whimpering to the sides of me, as i turn my head is get a shoot of pain go through my skull, i winced. 

"I wouldn't do that if i were you" His voice was cold and sharp... I saw a light flicker on and he stepped into view, with his hood over his face so i couldn't see him. I understand why though. He's ugly enough, but why did he have to bring the girls too?

"Let the girls go. I'll give you what you want, i'll do anything!!" i begged.

"You think i'm letting you off that easy?" He said whilst walking closer, stopping about a metre away from me. 

"Stop being such a dick." I warned him.. he wasn't going to take any of it, i just knew it. Before i could make another rude comment, he hit me.. Well, punched me. I nearly fell of my chair it had that much force, as my head turned to the left, i saw her sitting there, tied to the chair, with her hair falling over her face in many places, and the tattoos that seem to creep up her arms and on her neck. She looked at me, with worry in her eyes, i could read her like a book. She couldn't say anything though.. He lips were sealed with tape. My eyes grew wider as i saw her clothes had rips in and i instantly grew angry. I turned my head to face him but he soon hit me again, but making me turn to the right, to see the other girl, she was tied and taped too... with her hair flopping over her shoulders, and her eyes being unreadable.. I just wish i could hold them both in my arms and whisper sweet nothings in there ears, telling them 'it's going to be okay' and 'i'll protect you'.. but i can't. I turned my head back to him and he stepped back. Putting his hand in his pocket and pulling something out.. A gun. He aimed it to my head..

BANG. 

BANG.

BANG.