Chapter 4

[So 4 minutes after posting chapter3 i got to 30 reads so thank you so much!! Next 5 followers get to be in the book!]

I ran to the bathroom crying and the waitress came in.

"Louis is mine you fat whore," she screamed. Ow... Right in the heart. She then slaps me hard. Then she walks out and I wipe my eyes and watch a bruise form on my cheek.

"I'm gonna wait on the bus..." I told the boys and they decided we would all leave,"I'm sorry guys,".

"It's okay we weren't even hungry," Niall points out, then realizing what he said. I went into a bag and grabbed ripped short shorts, black crop top with the back ripped and a bra and panties.

"I'm gonna shower. If that's ok.." I explained and the boys nodded. I went to the bathroom and turned the water onto hot then stripped. I hopped in then let the water run down me. Bet you my bitch of a family is looking for me. I wash my hair and hop out. I dry my body and get my clothes on then put my hair in a sock bun.

"Perfect!" I smile at my appearance. I walk out and the boys '0oh' and 'aaa',"impressed?". I smirk and I see the boys smirk back.

"What's your number so we can text you and stuff?" Zayn asks. I raise an eyebrow.

"I don't have a phone... My sister did but I didn't," I explain feeling like a loser.

"We can get you one when we go out for dinner!" Liam exclaims. I feel bad. They are spending their money on me. I feel like I'm stealing.

[Sorry it's a short chapter! Hope you enjoy :) Baii babes]