Chapter 2

I start walking being careful, watching every movement. My family could drive past me. You never know.

I wandered when I saw a group of screaming girls. I moved to the front to see what it was. There was a bus. Not just any bus. One Directions bus. I saw Niall in the window so I smiled and waved. He did the same back to me. It was to me because I pointed to me and Niall nodded.

The crowd was getting bigger and bigger which meant less breathing air and more people wanted up front. A random girl pulled me to the ground by my hair. I closed my eyes to stop the tears when I felt someone move over top of me.

"You ok, love?" A calm Irish accent asked. My eyes open to reveal Niall.

"Oh uh.... Yea I'm fine. My head is a bit soar. Thanks for asking," I looked him in his beautiful blue eyes.

"Here come with me," Niall stands up and takes my hand and helps me up.

"Where are we going?" I asked concerned. He led me into the bus as a response. The rest of the boys stared at me. I looked down. Nope still human.

"This is uh... I never caught your name," Niall frowns.

"You never caught it cause I never said it. My names Mikayla," I introduce.

"Hey," the other boys welcome.

"What's on your wrists?" Harry asks. My sleeves are up so you see my cuts.

"N-nothing," I stutter pulling my sleeves down. Harry walks over and pulls my sleeves up.

"Why?" Harry asks and I take a deep breath. Preparing for the story that was about to be told.