Chapter 3

[20 reads in 1 day! I am so happy! Please follow me, uh like and comment :) <3 xx.]

"Well?" Zayn asked as the others stared at me, waiting for an explanation about wrists. I sigh.

"My mom hurt me. So did my sister. And my dad...." I started crying an Niall hugged me.

"What did he do?" Niall asks calmly.

"R-raped m-me" I cry, immediately feeling like a slut. They all grasped me in a hug. They were all so strong and warm. Don't forget welcoming.

"You can stay here! You never ever have to go home!" Liam exclaims and I wipe my eyes,"Cause batman is gonna protect you!". I laugh a bit. I couldn't just live with them! I just met th- what am I talking about! I get a chance to live with sexy guys and I'm outta the hell hole!

1- me 0- family

"Thanks so much you guys! As long as I never ever have to go home for as long as I live!" I smile then sit,"But I don't have any clothes except these,".

"We can go out later and get you proper fitting clothes," Louis says obviously noticing the baggy clothes.

"My sister is a size 11 and I'm a size 4 so her clothes are really big on me," I pull my shirt up to show that I'm practically bone. The boys gawk at my weight. I only weigh 93 pounds, which is bad for a 16 year old....

• • •

We went to La Senza to get bras, underwear and socks. Forever 21 to get pants and shirts. And other places for shoes, make up, tampons and straightener and curler.

"I am never getting you pads again" Niall shudders and I giggle. We end up going to Denny's for lunch.

"Hi guys and you," the waitress smiles and winks at the boys, especially Niall, and glares at me. Louis notices so he puts an arm around me and kisses my cheek. I blush like crazy,"What can I get you to drink?". We all say Pepsi.

"Oh honey! A Pepsi is only gonna make you fatter!" She exclaims. I frown and change it to water. The waitress soon comes back and 'accidentally' spills my drink all over me. I get up and run to the bathroom.