Prologue

A/N: I'm back with a new story, I hope you'll like it. I have like 9 chapters done and I'll be posting regularly, every Tuesdays to be exact. I know the prologue isn't the longest but enjoy. I'm FutureMrsRPatzz on twitter, follow me and get teasers and what not. Also read my new FanFic called An Eye For An Eye, link on my profile. Reviews mean a lot. Check out my other story A Clean Break as well.

Summary: Samantha and Erica go on a trip to Italy, where Samantha soon finds herself falling for a very handsome guy that she meets at a club. Is he too good to be true? Beware, appearances can be deceiving.

.

.

.

Home. A safe haven, somewhere where you feel safe and protected, my shelter, where I can go when I need support. Manchester is? my home, my safe harbor, where I could run to when I'm in need for help, but now I'm starting to doubt where my home really is. Is it in Manchester with my family and friends or is it with Aldo in Florence with the one I truly love, the one I'm destined to be with. I've always had a great life, full of love and happiness, but what happens when your life isn't really what you always wanted it to be? What if love is not really here, but somewhere else? Would I give up my future to be with that special someone?