What Now?

Chapter 1

*briiiiiiing*

Great. Here comes first period.

I walk through the halls to my locker. I open my locker and take out my books for my World History class. I hate this class. I take my seat in the back row, and set my books down in front of me, waiting for Mrs. Howard to start class. I sit there patiently, when out of the corner of my eye, I see movement next to me.

"Hey." A familiar voice said, as that person sits at the desk beside mine. I turn to my right and see my friend Jason.

"Hey, what's up?" He looks upset, which is strange considering the fact that he's always happy.

"Nothing." His voice is a little hoarse.

"Ok, what's wrong? This isn't the Jason I'm used to. Spill." I face my body towards him. He opens his mouth to speak but at that very moment, Mrs. Howard walks through the door, "Goodmorning muffincakes! How is everyone?"

I quietly groan in frustration while the rest of the class lazily mumbles "goodmorning" back to her. How can she be so happy, so early in the morning? I give Jason a look that says 'tell me later' and he nods.

***

First period ends and I'm walking up to my locker. I notice something taped to it and as I walk closer I realize it's a flyer, saying:

"Vote Annalyse for Homecoming Queen!"

Boo. No thanks. I rip the flyer off and crumble it in my hand. I throw it on the ground and open my locker. As I shove my books in, someone steps beside me breathing heavily down my neck. What the heck. I turn around and my eyes search for a face. I slowly look up until I meet the beautiful green eyes of a tall guy.

He was gorgeous. He was Conner.

"Hello beautiful!" His voice sounding happy.

"Hey sexy, what's up?" I smirk as I turn towards my locker again. As I reach in to take out a notebook, I feel a hand snake it's way around my waist. My eyes go wide with shock.

"Oh nothing, just talking to the most amazingly hot girl at school." He puts a finger to my chin and turns my head so I'm facing him. When our eyes meet, he winks, then grins.

"Oh really?" I say as I move my hand towards the one on my waist and move it off my body. "I don't see your girlfriend around. Shouldn't you be saying that to her?"

He chuckles a bit. "Yeah, but she's not here, is she? No? Ok then, it doesn't matter."

"Why is it that you only come to me when she isn't around?" I slam my locker shut and face him. Raising an eyebrow, I say "That's what I thought, now if you'll excuse me, I have to get to second period, I can't be late again, Mrs. Joanis will kill me."

"It'll be fine, I'll tell her you were with me, she loves me." His voice was set in a confident tone, as he held a confident smile on his face.

"Not everyone loves you Conner. I got to go , bye." I turn on my heel about to finally walk to class when I hear my name being called.

"Amy! Amy! Stop walking byotch!"

Ohh, I wonder who that could be. I turn to look at the girl whose voice was calling my name. Once I am completely turned around, a body runs into me and we skid across the floor.

"Dude, Anabelle, seriously?" I stand up and brush myself off.

"Hey, sorry, I wanted to catch up with you because you didn't seem like you were going to stop. Anyway!" She stops me in my tracks and stands in front of me. "Who are you voting for? I was gunna vote for Annalyse. She's not a total whore like the rest of them."

I scoff. "Dude, I'd rather vote for a pig with no legs, than her. I'm not voting this year. Now move,  I have to get to class. I just pushed Conner away, so I'm doing the same to you."

Right as I reach for the door, a hand grabs my wrist and pulls me away.

"Ohh for heaven's sake, will you people just let me go to class?" I turn around and meet eyes with a very sad Jason. "Ohh.. Hey, you ok?"

"I wanted to know if you wanted to ditch, so I could talk to you." His eyes were bloodshot. It looked like he had just been crying. I wonder what's wrong.

Just then, the tardy bell rung. "You know what. I'm already late, lets go, I don't even care to go to class now." I stop by my locker and put my crap in there. Then we head off to his car.

***

New story

first chapter (:

Comment (:

xoxo Kitty