Wait. When did this happen?

Chapter 4

Conner...

Who did he bring into my house? They're eating each other's faces! Ew...

I walk closer and closer to the two people who are making out in my kitchen. As I get closer, the mystery person becomes clearer. Omg. Is that...

"Jason?!?"

The two boys turn around. Conner's face turns as red as a tomato while Jason just stands there with a shocked expression. Oh my god. Am I dreaming? I thought Conner was straight. I thought he had a girlfriend. Did I trip and pass out and now I'm dreaming? No way..

"Conner.. What are... I thought... Since when... Are you... What??"

"Come on buttermilk, stop talking like a baby and put your words together."

"Don't give me a tude. I thought you were... straight.. And Jason.. Why didn't you tell me this" I gestured my hands in a circle motion towards them, "was happening? And since when?"

Jason walks up to me and pulls me to the side. "Please don't tell anyone. Not even Annabelle. Please Amy." His eyes had a look of worry and plead in them. "Don't worry Jase.. I won't tell anyone. But answer my questions, please? I'm so confused."

Jason stayed silent for a few seconds, then sighed. "Ok. Remember when I told you I was gay? Well.. A couple days before that, me and conner hooked up. It was out of nowhere." He took a breath.

"We both went to this party and I didn't know many people there so when I saw him, I went to talk to him. Then we started walking upstairs, and before I know it, his hands are wrapped around my waist and my arms are wrapped around his neck. We went into a nearby room and.. Idk.. It just happened. Then we started talking and he told me he was bi and he had thought I was cute for a while. And I didn't start liking him until that day when he told me."

"What about his girlfriend? Does Katie know? Like, does she know he's bi?"

"No. Nobody knows except me and him. And now you. But you can't tell anybody, Amy, no one at all! Please. You have to promise me you won't tell." The look of worry came back.

"Jason. I don't have to promise you anything. You're my bestfriend and I'm yours. You should already know that I would never do that to you. Your secret is safe with me. Always."

"Thanks.." He hugs me and I hug him back. We walk back to conner, where we see him eating my... PIZZA ROLLS!!

"Conner! Stop eating those! They're mine! First you steal my bestfriend, and now my food?? When do you stop?" I march over to him and snatch a pizza roll out of his hand and eat it, then I grab my plate and walk over to a chair at the bar.

"Hey! That wasn't nice! I was eating those!" He walks back over to me but i quickly grab my plate and stand up so he can't reach me over the bar.

"Yeah, but I cooked them for me. Not you." I look at Jason. "Jason.. I have another question. Why are you here?"

"Me and Conner were going to study. And he told me he was here so I came over.. Is that ok?"

"Yeah. That's fine. Oh, and if you need a place to stay, Jase, you can stay here."

He smiles and thanks me. "Yes, please. I feel lonely at the hotel."

"Wait.. Jason, you don't live at your house anymore?" Conner looks at him surprised.

"No.. Once I told my parents about me being.. You know.. Gay.. My dad kicked me out." He looks down with a sad expression.

"I'm so sorry." Conner walks up to him, and holds his hand.