Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

We teleported to Apollo's temple directly.

It smelled heavy of grape wine, honey, and brown sugar. Honey was the natural scent of nectar and brown sugar the scent of ambrosia, food of the gods, and demigods, to keep their immortality up to par. The wine smelled intoxicating and delicious, a tug that was difficult to fight, which meant it must be wine handmade by Dionysus. Howeve, we hadn't arrived to join the party Apollo was obviously having.

We entered the main throne room. Sure enough, Apollo was in his usual spot on the lounge chair, laughing as he held a young man draped on top of him, riding him while a woman was hungrily kissing him and drinking wine, pouring it into Apollo's mouth from her own.

"Apollo!" I said loudly. Apollo twitched and curled his lip, shoving the woman back by pushing his hand on her face. She fell back on her button the floor, pouting. Apollo sat up and made the man on top of him moan. He pushed the man on the chest, though, so he was forced to get off and sit back at the end of the chair with a displeased scowl. Apollo sat up and glared at the orgy around him.

"All of you leave." He ordered. They whined and complained, but obeyed him instantly, gathering up their things and left, half of them stumbling drunkenly. Apollo cleared his throat and got up, conjuring a pair of white leather pants and a matching v-neck. He raised an eyebrow, folding his arms over his chest.

"Oh, goody, you brought friends." He said sarcastically, frowning at Abel and Malachi, who shared annoyed looks. I frowned.

"Apollo, Hades knows about Noe." I stated. Apollo seemed surprised for a moment, then shrugged.

"Well, that's not my problem." He answered. A fissure of anger rode hot up my spine at that. I wanted to slap the smug look right off his face and then slit his throat, bathe in his blood, but I swallowed the blood thirst down and forced myself to speak.

"It is," I informed sternly, making him eye me in irritation, "Hades took Noe to his palace, he won't allowed him to stay in Tartarus, but that's exactly what Phoebe wanted. Phoebe plans to drive Noe insane enough to destroy the barriers around the House of Hades. When he does that, he'll go let them free from Tartarus. Around that time, I'm assuming it'll become your problem when the Titans come here to rip your apart." Apollo paled at that, clearing his throat and averting his eyes. He cursed under his breath in Greek, then turned his head to eye me warily.

"And you want me to "adopt" your oracle." He said, making quotations in the air with his fingers. I glared at him.

"Yes, I do." I said past clenched teeth. Apollo stared at me for the longest time before a smirk curled the corner of his lips, his arms folded over his chest.

"Okay, but our deal is still there." He stated. I twitched. Malachi glared at him.

"Apollo, the deal is that if you save Noe, you don't die. You don't have hold on Zelios anymore." He snapped. Apollo shot him a dangerous glare and I felt the crackle of his rage slice through the air around us, making the hairs on my arms stand on end.

"You don't tell me what to do, demigod. The differences between our powers is too great. This isn't a Hollywood movie where your willpower can give you strength over me. I'm stronger than you, so know your place, hybrid. As for you," He turned to smirk at me and I grimaced, "I'll save Noe, so long as you uphold our bargain. Each time Noe comes for a feeding, I take you to my room and fuck you until the oracle recovers from the feeding."

"What is with you and sex," Abel grumbled, "Can't you just ask for, like, the newest video game or something?" Apollo scoffed.

"I don't play with mortal toys. Besides, sex is a fun hobby for me." He answered dryly, then cast me a hungry stare that went from the top of my head down to my feet, then back up again. I felt a shudder of revulsion at that. Malachi glared at him.