Yano- Don't Leave Me

"Y/N" You laughed, letting your best friend Sangwon poke your cheek for a couple seconds before his hand retreated and he smiled up at you. You were sitting on the couch with him lying beside you; you were flicking through channels, trying to find something to watch. 

"There's nothing on," you whined, letting your arm drop as you turned off the T.V. Sangwon shrugged, "That's okay. Now you can pay better attention to me!" You hit him with a pillow, laughing. He also burst out laughing, getting up quickly and jumping on you. He began to tickle you and you screamed, trying to push him away, "Don't! Please, stop!" 

"Never!" he teased, but got off you and pulled you to sit beside you on the couch again, putting one arm around your shoulders. You smiled, letting your head rest on his shoulder. The two of you had been close since you were kids, so you were comfortable with him, as he was with you. 

You giggled again as Sangwon poked your side again, sitting up again and glancing at your watch, "It's late." He pouted, "Can I stay here?" You rolled your eyes, "Fine. Come on, you can borrow some of my brother's clothes." 

"Yea!" Sangwon said, hugging your waist as you started to stand. "Sleepover with Y/N!" You giggled, waiting for him to let you go before going to get him some of your brother's pajamas then throwing them at him when you came back, giggling as you ran to your own bedroom to change. 

Once you had done so, you opened your door to go back, surprised to see Sangwon standing outside. He smiled, slipping around you into your room and jumping onto your bed. 

"What are you doing?" you asked, a slight laugh in your voice. 

"Going to sleep!" he exclaimed, hugging a pillow and smiling widely at you. 

"Okay," you said, not really disturbed. You laid down beside him, pulling up your blanket and pulling a pillow towards you. Sangwon curled up next to you, closing his eyes and seeming to fall asleep almost instantly; he must have been more tired than you had thought. You smiled slightly, realizing that this was the first time the two of you had slept in the same bed since you were kids. 

"He's still a child when he sleeps though," you thought, smiling wider when you noticed how his face softened and his mouth opened slightly. Keeping your smile, you closed your eyes, letting the soft sound of Sangwon's breathing lull you to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"No... don't touch her..." His voice woke you up. There was a note of panic in his quiet cry, causing you to rub your eyes, blinking at him. His entire face seemed tense, so unlike his baby-like peacefulness from earlier. 

"Sangwon?" you whispered. He twitched slightly, still not awake, "Y/N-ah, no... leave her alone... please..." You reached out and shook him, scared for him, "Sangwon, wake up!" His eyes shot open, sitting up immediately. You sat up beside him, "Are you okay?" His eyes seemed wild, quickly looking you up and down as he grabbed your shoulders, "You're alright!?" 

"I'm fine," you said. "Are you? You were dreaming..." Your words trailed off as he looked you in the eye, breathing deeply and loosening his grip on you. He still looked like he would burst out crying so you reached out and pulled him toward you as you laid down again, stroking his head and letting him cuddle against you. The two of you didn't move for several minutes. 

Just when you thought he had managed to fall back asleep, his voice broke the silence, "Y/N?" 

"Yes?" you murmured, not entirely conscious. 

"They were hurting you," Sangwon said, his voice unsteady. "They were hurting you and I couldn't do anything about it. You died right in front of me and I was powerless. I couldn't save you. I..." His voice trailed off as he buried his face in your side, his whole body trembling. You looked down at him, your eyes watering up. 

"That must have been horrible," you said, running your fingers through his hair again, trying to calm him. He pushed himself up so that he was now looking down at you, a strange look in his eyes. 

"Sangwon?" you said, raising a hand slightly as if to touch his face. He grabbed your hand, keeping his eyes on your face as he intertwined his fingers with yours, his grip too tight for you to get out of even if you had wanted to. You couldn't speak, just watched as his face lowered to be only inches from yours. 

"Please don't leave me," he whispered, his voice still not completely steady. You blinked, a few tears falling, "I won't." It ended before you even comprehended that it was happening: a quick peck on your lips. Sangwon curled up next to your side again, hugging your waist to hold you closer to him. You blinked, your mind still spinning; you turned your head to look at him, surprised to see him already asleep once again. But also once again, his face had relaxed, a small ghost of a smile on his lips. 

You smiled, tightening your grip on his hand and closing your eyes, slowly falling asleep in Sangwon's arms.

Author's Note: Just a little thing that came to me last night :) Pretty cute. Anyway, sorry for the late update! I hope for some requests so I have more inspiration so these updates can come faster. Have a wonderful day! <3