Crystal Opal-Neko Yagami

WARNING: CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR DEATH NOTE :)

Name: Crystal Opal-Neko Yagami

Age: 16

Gender: Female

Alias: C

Fandom: Death Note

Species: Half shinigamiiiii

Powers: 

Half shinigami

Can kill people with one glance; doesn't need Death Note

Can kill shinigami with one glance too

She created the Life Note and has the only one. But she can use it in her head too. (She can bring people back to life)

Cannot be killed by a Death Note

Retractable wings

Shinigami Eyes

Can travel to the shinigami realm

Personality: She is really kind and sweet and nice. She is also really clever and funny but at times she is really mean. For example, if you are mean to her friends, she will kill you painfully. Also, she is really depressed and antisocial because people used to tell her she was really cool when she would kill people.

Looks: See above. She has perfect, pale skin and dark brown, long hair. She doesn't really care what she looks like, but she is really pretty anyway.

Backstory: She was abandoned as a young child on the Yagami's doorstep, and they took her in. she was way smarter than Light so Light hid her in the closet when she was four. She was sobbing in the closet so she went into the shinigami realm for the first time on accident. She them realized that she was half shinigami. It was then when she created the Death Notes and Life Note. She kept the name Yagami, but she left to find another family in Japan who loved her a lot, even though they just met her, but sometimes they abused her. They took her to school where everybody loved her, but they were also really jealous of her amazing singing voice and her beautiful looks. L found her and decided that she would be an amazing detective so he nicknamed her C and she helped the police force from behind the scenes. She is now the number one detective in the world. She brought L back to life and they started dating.

Mom: Unidentified shinigami

Dad: Unidentified human

Siblings: Adopted sister of Light Yagami and Sayu.

GF/BF: evry1 lawl

Crush: L

Pets: She has a pet cat that has Shinigami powers

Extra Info: N/A