Chapter One

Sarah's P.O.V

Ashton gripped my hand and pulled me close as we walked near the door to the management meeting room.

Going in there was definitely BAD. Nothing could get you out of it and you had to do whatever they said. Personally, they didn't bother me, as I never talked to them. But to Ashton, they were like Satan.

"You can leave if you want babe" Ashton said, hugging me tight. I could smell his cologne and it smelt good. It was like a summery vibe was in the air and only when I was around him. And only when he was wearing that cologne.

"Where would I go? I don't wanna crash your car!" I said.

"Mikey and stuff are around, I'm the only one going to this thing. Don't even ask me why, I have no clue" he said, still hugging me.

"Okay fine. I'll go find them, but whatever you do, don't cause trouble in there ash, they are pretty snobby little sods" I said winking at him. He smiled and let go of me. I mouthed 'good luck' to him and waited there until the door slammed shut.

I then went off to find Mikey.

-

After around five minutes of searching, I found Mikey, Calum and Luke all together singing and stuff.

My best friend, Shaz, was sitting there laughing and on her phone. She looked up at me and grinned, her grin was so cute. The boys came crashing down and doggy piled while she got pictures. She then put her phone down, adjusted her dress and sat on top of them.

"Get a photo of me will ya Sarah?" She said. Her face was full of pride and the boys were all underneath her. They were trying to get out but she kept adjusting herself. I grabbed her phone, took a good photo, and showed it to her. She burst out laughing and got off them.

"Thank god!" Calum yelled. Calum was the unlucky one, he was at the bottom all squished amongst them. Plus, he was the smallest by weight, so that made it even worse. Poor kid.

Mikey stood up and gave me a big bear hug. His hugging was he best hugging. Even though we weren't dating, I loved him hugging me. His hair was now blue, and he looked like a big, cuddly smurf. He was my favourite smurf. Papa Mikey. He pulled away and gave me the cutest smile. A smile no girl could ever resist. And he then picked me up and ran around the room threatening to drop me.

While he was running around with me, Shaz and Luke were playing guitar hero and being crazy, while Calum watched and laughed his head off at everybody. It was a lot of fun, but my mind kept thinking of Ashton. What was he actually doing there? Why would they want just him? But my mind was distracted again as Mikey put me on the couch and started tickling me. Thankfully Calum saved me by starting up a conversation.

"Hey Sarah, where's Ash?" He asked, still looking happy.

"Oh he's alright. I hope. He got called in to the management room, so I'm not quite sure why!" I said. And in that moment, he lost colour. They all stopped what they were doing and focused on me, like I was trying to trick them or something.

"You're joking! Right Sarah?!" Shaz said, looking hopeful.

"No, no I'm actually serious. What's so life threatening here guys?" I piped up again.

"Sarah" Mikey said.

"Management didn't call us all in for a reason. That reason is because, we aren't dating you. The reason, I think, he was called in there for, was the fact that..." He said, he was becoming sad and starting to stutter.

"Mikey, or someone else, please continue to speak and tell the story" I said, anxiously.

"They will probably ban him from seeing you Sarah! They want you gone. Gone forever! I don't want to sound weird but they've done this before! They did it to Ashton once before, they did it to Luke and Calum too. But I've stayed single so it hasn't happened to me"

A/N:

****

HEY GUYS!

Vote and Comment! What do ya think? Opinions would be awesome!

Sarah in this story is my best friend Sarah.

She is Canadian and really funny and nice and wants to send me jolly ranchers because I am a freak and have never tried them! Which is shameful to her and Shaya.

Shaz is me. I am Shaz.

Adios until next chapter.

Amigos.