Ch6 a werewolf is inlove with me but im inlove with a vampire!!!

ok this is ch6 enjoy.........VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 6

.:Stacy's Pov:.

My heart was pounding in unhealthy speed as I looked at myself in the mirror; I was wearing my blue bikini on top, I was wearing a loose see though sleeveless zip down top that went to my mid thigh. I was waiting for Hunter to come and pick me up so we could go to the beach, I don't know if this is a date or a casual get together show me around kind of thing. As this was going through my head I heard a knock on the front door

"I'll get it" I yelled

I open the door and show Hunter, he took my breath away; the sun was shinnying on his hazelnut hair making them look like the colour of dirty blond, he was wearing a blue shorts and a tight white ripped shirt that showed off his perfect 8-packs, I looked back to his beautiful eyes that was looking straight at me. Shoot he saw me totally checking him out!!!

I felt myself blushing unattractive shade of red and quickly looked down at my feet. I felt his cold hand on my chin forcing me to look back to his face that was smiling at me.

"You look beautiful when you're blushing"

The heat on my cheek got harder but I wasn't the only one blushing. The car ride was silent but it wasn't one of those awkward silences but it was a nice silence. Once we reached the beach there wasn't many people. We were walking in the sand and talking about ourselves when suddenly Hunter lifted me up like I weighed nothing and ran towards the ocean and dropped me right there.

When I came up for air he was laughing so hard. I given him my best puppy dog eyes which immediately made him stop and I held out my hand out and reached for his hand and pulled him in with me. When he came back for air his expression was the funniest I have ever seen which made me laugh so hard after seconds he joined in. When we stopped laughing I just realized how close we were, if I just lend in a little bit our lips would touch and if reading my mind he lend in and our lips made contact.

His hands cupping my face as his tongue licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, instead of parting my mouth I bit down on his lower lip making him moan. When he licked my bottom lip again I still wouldn't part my mouth I was teasing him and myself all at once, he groaned in frustration. When he licked my bottom lip for the third time I parted my mouth and granted him access, his tongue explored my mouth as my hand explored his body I felt his penis pressed against my stomach, and at the worst moment I sneeze.

"I guess I should drop you back home before your cold gets worse." He said it while pulling back.

I could see that he didn't want to, I still couldn't speak because I wanted his mouth on me again till I couldn't breath so I just nodded.

The car ride back was silent but this time Hunter was holding my hand the whole ride back. When we reach my house Hunter turned around so he was facing me.

"I had a great time thanks"

Speak women speak, I yelled at myself mentally.

"I -um-- me too" I said blushing a little, biting my lower lip.

"Will it be alright if I called you and we could do something like this again?" his voice was a bit husky and I could hear the fear of rejection if I say no.

"Sure I would be happy to"

His eyes sparkled. After we exchanged numbers I got out of the car and went into my house took a shower and fell straight to sleep the minute I hit the pillows.

.:Hunter's Pov:.

After Stacy went into her house I went back to the beach, while I was sitting in the sand I could see from the corner of my eyes two very attractive women in their early 20s checking me out. If this happen to me few days ago I would have gone up to them but all I could think about was Stacy and how she teased me during the kiss just thinking about it turns me on, and she had to sneeze at the worst time. I hope she gets better soon I just realize how fragile a human was, they could easily die from a disease or get hit by a car. I never thought about this. This isn't normal for me but then again ever since I meet Stacy I've change.

Everybody who knew me noticed this change and my mother is bugging me about wanting to meet this "mysteries girl that changed me". I know Stacy fancy me but god I would scare her if I told her that I'm in love with her and if that's not enough when and if I tell her what I am she would scream and run away from me. Just thinking about never seeing her or having her scared of me brought pain so unbearable that I didn't even sense HIM coming.

OH and i will be posting im having sex with my best friends boyfriend and shadow hunter soon!!!!!!!