A Werewolf is inlove with me but im inlove with a Vampire!!

note: this is my first time doing this so be nice and tell me what u think???

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!

I still think about what happen yesterday in my head as I watch the sun setting as it kisses the waves on the beach goodbye, as I lay my arms in the bench and a small smile comes to my lips....

"FLASH BACK"

At first it was just like any other day I woke up from my bed as I turn my head around to see my alarm clock it was 6:30am.... I lazily went into my bathroom and had a cold shower and scrub my body with my kiwi body wash, I wash my hair with a strawberry flavor shampoo and conditioner, after I got out as the cold touches my skin as I automatically shiver I quickly wrap a towel around my body. I went into my closest and pick out a black bra and matching knickers and wore a tight white tank top and a black mini shorts it fits perfectly with my curves. Next I went into my desk and started to do my make up as I look at myself satisfied with my face, I don't have a tan skin but it's not pale either its in the middle but it fits perfectly with my shining baby blue eyes and high cheekbones as I smile I have two dimples I also have a long soft shiny wavy black hair. As I look at my phone it says 7:45am.

I went downstairs to eat breakfast as I got down my mother was already sitting out pancakes to the tables as she did she says

"Good morning sweetheart"

"Good morning to you to mum" I say smiling

Just then my bother Eric walks in he ruffles my hair playfully saying

"Morning Stacy, morning mum"

"Morning darling" mum reply's

"Eric..." as I redo my hair.

He just sat at the opposite sit of the table next to me as he begin to eat the pancakes.

My brother has the same baby blue eyes as me but he takes after my mother as I take after my father so he has dirty blond hair. He has a nice built because he surfs so much since our house is right next to the beach. His two years older then me his 18 and his one of the most hottest and wanted guys at our high school. But when it comes to guys and me he turns to an over the top protective brother.

My dad walks in giving me a peck on the check a playful back slap to Eric and a loving kiss to my mum.

"Morning everyone" he says

"Morning" we all reply at the same time.

"Aren't you guys going to be late?" mom ask

"Yeah, we better get going Stacy, you ready?" ask Eric as he gets up from his chair to grab his car keys and his school backpack.

'Yup' I reply as I grab my backpack.

"Have a nice day you two" dad says.

"We will, you to dad, mum, bye" I say

"Bye darling, drive safely" mum says.

As we got into Eric's pride and joy his red truck he built all by himself. As I slid into the front seat. Eric started to drive; before we arrived to school we had to pick up his friend Trent. Trent was waiting just outside of his house for us to come, as he saw us he smiled. He had two dimples like mine, he had the prettiest piercing green eyes that goes will with his dark brown hair. He was also one of the hottest and most wanted guys at our school and he is also Eric's childhood and best friend.

"Hey" Trent says as he got in the front seat which meant I had to slid over to the middle.

"Hey" Me and Eric say.

Strangely the car ride was uncomfortable, it was for me anyway because Trent wouldn't stop starring at me... its not like I grew another head in my neck, I just havn't seen him for few days because I was staying with my grandmothers house to vist her. But Eric didn't seem to notice maby I'm just imaging it?

As we arrived to school as Trent went out of the truck I followed but I trip and nearly landed on my face if Trent haven't caught me, he slide his warm hands behind my small waist and pulled me closer to him I could smell his breath on my face it was minty smell. We stood there for few more minutes he still hasn't let go of me.

"You can let go me now" I finally said

Trent let go of my waist as if he didn't know he was still holding on. Weird I thought.

"Oh sorry" Trent said, if I didn't know any better I could have sworn he sounded disappointed. Double weird.

Just then my best friend Zoey called out my name and started to walk up to me as I turn around I saw fro the back of my eyes Trent and Eric was walking towards their friends but before that Trent suddenly turn around to star at me for a brief second but just like suddenly he turn back towards his friends but I saw glimpse of lust and love towards ME!!! His best friends baby sister he never looked at twice now, what change I wonder?

As I was thinking all this Zoey was saying stuff I wasn't paying attention to. She must have sense it because she suddenly stop

"Hey S you ok you haven't even listen to a word I said" giving me a pout,

"Sorry what did you day?" I ask.

Zoey and I have been friends since we were toddlers we are like sisters we did everything together and never once had a fight. I loved her to death. She had strawberry blond hair, and a kind brown eyes. She is really pretty but is really shy. She's envies of my curves on my body because she hasn't grown out of her tiny figure yet.

"As I was saying OMG did you see the hot HOT new guy yet?" she asks excited.

"No, I just got here" I reply

Zoey was about to say something when the school bell rang we said buy to each other we had different classes she had art while I had history. As I got into my class my other best friend Brook yelled my name. Brook had a cheerleading body, one of the most wanted girls and the hottest at our school next to me, but we both don't care about that kind of stuff that's why we get along great we been best friends since grade school. She had dark blue eyes and had brown short spiky hair. She's also the cheerleading caption she is also bugging me about joining her but I keep refusing but she still hasn't given up.

We only had enough time to say hello to each other before our history did I mention hot teacher came in Mr. Zane or we like to call him Mr. Z. He had the sexist smile, with blue eyes and dirty blond hair and he had a really nice built body and his is only like 23 years old.

"All right class we have a new student here make him feel welcome" as he said this HE walk in......

//Want to know who HE is... well that's for the next chapter you have to wait and see... VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE!!!!!!!!!//