A dirty deed.

Konner's POV: I met up with Joe Black and went over the plan again. I met Joe Black 3 years ago. When I needed to get rid of a baby I either get him to kill them, or take them to someone who can't have kids. To be honest I lost count of how many kids I've had. Once I gave him kenn I looked down and felt bad. It was already 3:00am and I can't miss my flight.
I hopped back in my car and headed to my sister's crib. I needed her to help fake me and kenn's death. This will be my fourth time including my sister in my stupid mistakes. Even though I knew she wasn't up for it, she still had guilt from our childhood, so I knew she wasn't going to tell me no. I pulled up in her driveway and hopped out the car. I walked in the house but I didn't see anyone. "Channel"! I still didn't see her. "Over hear boy!" There stood my ghetto big sister. "I need a favor" I said as I walked to the back of the house. "Shoot it". She threw a grape in her mouth and pulled out a revolver. "Damn, put that up! I just need you to help me fake a death again". I said as she bussed out laughing. "Ok let's do it". She went to her room and came back with all black clothes on. "We got one hour my plane leaves in a few". We drove out to the middle of nowhere, And I drove straight into a tree. My sister helped me pour gasoline on the car and I threw the match on it. I watched it burst into flames and I walked away. My sister dropped me off at the airport and I had so many regrets.
Emily's POV: It's been 5 days since I've heard from konner. Usually I wouldn't give a fuck, but he has my child, so I need some type of information,or someone needs to let me know that my baby is ok. I called his phone 11 times, then all of a sudden it was disconnected. Konner told me that he was the only child, so I didn't know what else to do. Maybe I'm over exaggerating. I'll give him another day and then I'll take further action. I laid down and cut on the tv and I couldn't believe my eyes. I dropped the remote and cut the tv up. I heard the news lady say that Konner's car was rammed into a tree, and blew up into flames. They couldn't find the bodies but it had signs of kenn and him in there. I grabbed my stomach and fell against the wall. My baby's gone and I couldn't even tell her goodbye. I heard the door slam and seen my mama walk in my room. She climbed on my bed and hugged me tight. I thought about pushing her off, but I needed to be held at the time. My baby's gone. I never seen her walk. I never heard her voice. What's next? Where do I go from here?
To be continued.....😊