Chapter two

Konner's POV :
"Hurry up Im going to miss the bus",I told my mama but I knew she wasn't doing anything but sniffing up dope. I grabbed my booksack and headed to the bus stop. This is the third school I've been to , and it's boring as hell if you ask me. I met a couple girls but I just want to fuck. Most of the girls are stuck up but this one girl ... Her self esteem so low that I have her around my finger. No lie le' mama got a bad ass shape but them big ass clothes ain't helping it. Just a couple more days and I'll have her in my bed.
   Emily's POV
It's been over three weeks and konner and I are closer than ever. I really feel this connection and I know it's real. Today I decided to make myself a little more appealing. I put on fitted clothes and curled my hair. Before I walked out the door I threw on a little bit of makeup. Today I felt happy with myself and I knew konner would be even more attracted to me. I walked through the double doors and felt everybody looking at me. I sat down at the table and began to read a book.
Konner's POV:
Damn emily look fly as hell today. I dropped my plate and sat down in front of her. "Hey beautiful" I said as I pulled on her long hair. "Wassup?" She said while smiling ear to ear. "What you doing after school today"? I said knowing that just in a few days I'll be flying to Atlanta. "Nothing planned." I looked down and rubbed her thigh "Maybe you should come through ". She scratched her hair and said fashoo. After school I went home and got everything ready. I had everything but a condom. Oh well pull out game gotta be strong today.
Emily's POV: I was so nervous but when I'm with him everything changes. I hopped in the shower and began to think. After shaving I hopped out and started looking for an outfit. I found some high waisted shorts and a tank top. I blow dried my hair and put it in a ponytail. I heard my phone vibrating and it was konner texting me
K💓- can't wait to c u
Me- fasho boo.
I put some perfume on then headed for the door. I walked up to his door and knocked softly.
Konner's POV: I looked through the window watching her sexy ass walk to my house. Once I heard the knocking I hurried up and opened the door. "Damn ma you looking good" I said as i bit my bottom lip. She giggled and sat on the couch. I grabbed her hand and led her to the bedroom. I sat on the bed and pulled her between my legs. She ran her hand through my hair while I gripped her ass. I stood up and began to kiss her slowly making every kiss mean something. She began to undress while Biting my bottom lip. In less than 20 minutes we were on top of each other. " What about a condom?" She asked while I rubbed her breast. "We good". I pulled her down only putting in the tip , she jumped and told me to stop. "You can trust me" I said while putting it back in. She let out a moan and threw her head back. This shit was so explicit.