Depression

Emily's POV
It's been over 2 months and I haven't heard from Konner yet. I feel so stupid. I thought that what we had was real. I felt all my food from last night coming back up. I ran to the toilet and threw up constantly. After cleaning everything up, I started a shower to clear my mind. I hopped in the shower and washed myself off. Once I got out I dried off and lotioned my body. I looked down seeing my phone light up .
Woe💓- you need to get out of the house .. Meet me at the mall in 20😋
Me- alright bet.
I looked through my closet and put on some bleached high waisted shorts and a burgundy polo shirt. I slipped on my sandles pinned my hair up and headed out the door.
Woe's POV
I knew emily was still devistated about the konner situation, so India & I decided to take her out to get it off her mind. "Hey woeee" I said as she pulled her chair out. "Wassupp" ? I seen the pain in her eyes but I didn't bring attention to it. We shopped around and I finally seen her personality popping out. The day was going so well until Emily sprinted to the trash can throwing up the chicken we had earlier. "It must've went down the wrong pipe" Emily said as she rubbed her stomach. My mom called my phone and said it was time to come home so I hugged Emily & India then walked to the car.
Emily's POV
I walked to the car and drove home. Before I could get in the door, I found myself running to the bathroom again. Something isn't right. I laid in bed trying to ease the pain away. I gagged and ran to the trash can. I had to text my woeee because something is wrong.
Me- Woee where r u?
Woee💓- Home duhh
Me- Come over & bring a pregnancy test😒.
Woee💓- kk🙄🤔
"Woeee I'm here" I ran down stairs , signaling her to come to the bathroom. She handed me the test and stood against the door waiting for me to finish. I started my timer and looked in the mirror trying to put shit together. The timer went off and positive showed up on the test. I opened the door and held my stomach. Woee looked at me and her eyes watered up. I let out a sigh and cried. I made my way to the bed and watched woe walk out the door.
Konner's POV- I knew that what I did was wrong and the whole three months I was gathering courage to make things right. Maybe I should text her.
Me- wassup😎
EM😍💍💦- wtf , where tf are u
Me- Atlanta
Em😍💍💦- so it was just a hit & run to u huh , you should make your way back here in the next 9 months to see your child 😈
Me- tf
Is this a fucking joke ? Let me gather my thoughts together. Did I nut inside this girl? No lie shawty was a virgin when I smashed. I think it's my baby. I know It's my baby. Wtf imma do ? A baby? I can't even handle myself!
Me- I'm coming back asap
Em😍💍💦- yeah mk
"Damn you mobbing " , I said as some girl was giving me some bomb ass head. Even though this shit felt so good I can't get over the fact that I have a baby on the way. I pushed her off of me and walked out the room.
Emily's POV-
Out of nowhere he got the fucking nerves to text my phone. I can't wait til this baby come.. His ass going on child support no questions asked. Its been over 6 months since Konner said he was coming over. I just hope my baby has her father in her life. She deserves it. I heard a knock on the door and I waddled down the stairs to open it.
"Was sup" conner said smirking, before I knew it I was hitting him and screaming. I felt a hard kick so I hurried up and laid down. I seen something rolling down my leg. "I need to go to the hospital".......Konner rushed in and helped me to the car. It was so much blood.. I just prayed that my baby was ok ... Even if something happens to me , let my baby be ok.