The Blue eyed Girl

Adeline: oh...my...

I was stunned by her beauty. Aphmau said she is only 2 years younger then us and Vlayd is one year younger. I also found out she's a Senior in highschool , and thay she looking in a career as a photographer. I couldn't stop stuttering for awhile and soon everyone went outside to talk but I told them I'll meet them out there but Garroth stayed behind and that's how are conversation started.

Garroth: I know you like my sister...

Adeline: W-w-what do y-ou me-ean? I tried to act like I don't know what he is saying but I forgot Aphmau said he was the stuttering king. Well I stuttered and if he is the king for that I'm dead.

Garroth: I know you like her cause ever since she walked in you stuttered like a crazy.

Adeline: I know just please don't hurt me.

Garroth: I'm giving you my blessing.

Adeline: I know you probly hate me... what your giving me your blessing?!?!

Garroth: Yes and if you hurt her I won't think twice about hitting you.

Adeline: I understand...

He walks out and I can hear ever one talking out side. I finally walked out and I tried to handle my stuttering the best I can.

Aphmau: Well there you are twinny. Aphmau made that up so it doesn't sound like I'm calling her little sister or she is calling me little brother.

Adeline: Ya I was chatting with Garroth inside. I put on a fake smile.

Adphau: Well it looks like your making some friends then.
She then turns to Shareden.

Aphnau: Maybe you could make more?

Adeline: Ya maybe...
I can see Garroth talking to Shareden and when she turned to look at me I turned away fastly.

Aphmau: Come'on you need to talk to her or you won't get a chance with her.

Adeline: Really Aphmau?

Aphmau: Garroth told me everything. She smiles.

Adeline: oh no, don't tell me you and Garroth are trying to hook us up!

Aphmau: of couse...
She got interrupted by Aaron.

Aaron: of couse you are Aph. I can see the way they look at each other that there dyeing or something but I had to ask.

Adeline: are you to a thing...

Aphmau: oh I forgot to tell you twinny this is my boyfriend Aaron.

Adeline: I met Aaron but I didn't know you two were dating?

Aaron: Ya 3 months now?

Aphmau: Yes 3 months Aaron, but we're talking about you Adeline now go over there and talk to Shareden.

Adeline: Fine! I'll go.

I walk over to her and tap on her shoulder I can feel my heart started bumping faster and faster but I controlled it the best I can.

Adeline: Hi I'm Adeline Aphmau's twin. I wondered if we can b-b-be f-f-fri-iends. I smiled I best I could but my shyness got the best of me.

Shareden: No problem, I'm shareden by the way. She smiles I think I go lost in her smile because she had to snap I'm fingers at me a couple of times.

Adeline: Sorry i-i-i lose myself in my thoughts alot. I scratch the back of my neck to show some innocents in my mistake.

Shareden: I believe you. Maybe we can talk sometimes here's my number. She gives me a teared up piece of paper with a number on it.she smiles at me. Oh ya I got to give her my number.

I quickly get a piece of paper and I wrote my number on it.

Adeline: there I'll be happy to ch-chat sometimes with y-y-you. I smile as brightly I knew I stuttered in my words alot but I got her number!

I can hear Zane yelling Shareden name. Shareden lives with Zane because There mother moved out of state with there father. I don't know there parents name but I hope I don't know there parents names at all...

Shareden gives me a hug and tells everyone bye, and runs out front as fast as she can so her brother do sent leave her here.

_^_*_^_*_^_*_^_*_^_*_^_*_^_*_^_*

I wake up on a couch and when I look around I see fell asleep on Garroth's couch. When I try to get up I got up to fastly and made my self a headack. I look around and then I see a clock.
_______
| 4:38 |
|_______|

I probly fell asleep during the movie. I look around once more and I get up I go to the bathroom, fix my self up and quietly as I can I go out the front door and I head to my aparment.

When I was almost to my apartment I saw a truck I haven't seen before in the front when I got closer the truck lights turn on.

I see two men get out of the car... Caven and thus other guy who looked scarier then Caven the guy had blonde hair like Garroth but the same eyes like Zane. I only saw that the way his hair false down is like Vlayd's and then I notice when he smiled it was a smile Shareden gave me. I knew this was there dad, and I also knew that there dad was Garte...

Caven had his two knives and Garte had a bat and a beer bottle. There probly drunk. They started walking towards me and I started walking back. I knew this would happen if knew it when they started to pick up there paced I turned and run I can hear Caven yelling curses at me and all I can hear from Garte heavy breathing.

I ran down the street all the way to Zane's house I found his hidden key and unlocked the door I lock it back up and I run to Zane's room he wasn't there then I saw lights in the bathroom and I knocked on the door.

Zane: Shareden why are you still up I told you to go to bed...

Adeline: Zane it's not Shareden it's Adeline. You know the guy the one who abused me well he came to beat me with this other guy and...

Zane: and what?!?!

Adeline: i-i-i think it's your dad..is your dad named Garte..

Zane: ####💩. I hear a bang from the bathroom

Adeline: Zane?

Zane: You should stay here until the morning.

Adeline: Ok then...

I was scared I didn't know what to do but all I did was curled up on his conch and fell asleep with tears in my eyes.

I wake up with Zane in the kitchen and Shareden at the table waiting to be served. I go to the bathroom and fixed my self up like I did last night and I washed my fave from tears stains.

I walk back to the kitchen and was greeted by Shareden.

Shareden: Good morning Adeline. She smiles.

Adeline: Good morning Shareden and good morning Zane.

Zane didn't look at me and said morning back he served us breakfast and then went into his room and he was on the phone with some one and I couldn't tell who?

Shareden: Zane told me what happen last night...

I can hear the break in her voice that she was sorry.

Adeline: umm.. ya so that happened last night.

I can see she is trying to get me to turn to her.

Shareden: Your not the only one who got abused but you just got it worst then we we did.

Adeline: what do you mean. I finally turned to her and I was connected with her eyes I couldn't move my eyes away they were locked.

Shareden: Well are father Garte, abused us to but we didn't get it like you did.

I was stuck in her eyes her blue eyes. I felt comfort in them.

Adeline: I guess something's happen to everyone.

Shareden: Ya they do...

We didn't take are eyes off each other like we were both trying to read each other with no words but by eyes.

My my... I found my self a blue eyed girl...