Free from him...

I'm Adeline. I live in a small house with me father and mum. I had black hair but my abusive father bleached my bold hair when I was only 3 months old so now I have blonde hair with black highlights. No believes it's real. I'm finally free from my abusive father and I can live without having to see him again, I will visit mum acasional. When my dad went to work I left I had mums blessing about leaving but I never told my dad I knew he will beat me for asking at all.

Walking out the door with my one backpack I used for all my life and  a few pairs of clothes and water and snacks I was on my way.

I walked on a dirt road to a old run down barn. When I got in there I found the Blue and black 1970 Mustang I fixed up using all my money for it but I had to it was my get away car. I made sure to get a license and a permit when I was 17. My mum helped me. I wish I could of take her with me but then my dad will hunt us down for mum and when he found us hell beat me until I died. He didn't care about me.

I took the keys and went in the Mustang and shut the door. I turned on the car zooming away.

Adeline: I'm free, I'm finally free!

I yelled at the top of my lungs. I can start over now. Driving out of Nevada I drove to California. Mum had bought a apartment for me a couple days ago. She had to get out of town to do it and dad hit her hard.

I shake my head trying not remenber dad and I focused on the road. I wish he wasn't my dad I wish every night I was adoptive or kidnapped or anything I don't want to be his son a cruel and mean man like him.

I forget about my dad when it was 10 at night and I finally reach Ceres a 9 hour drive because we live on the outer side of Nevada the other direction from California.

I finally got to the apartment building in ceres on MCD My street rd. I looked around and this was the only apartment building on the block. I walk up with the key and u go in side. The place look decent. The outside was white and tall it had windows on ever floor.

The inside was way different. The walls are a cream color and the floor was a dark wood floor. There was a couch and a old looking TV. The kitchen had food in it and a fridge with a oven and stove. I walk in the back there were too rooms and one bathroom. One room the big one had a queen bed and a wardrobe full of pre-owned clothes and two pairs of shoes. I walk to the other room to see a laptop and a desk also own the other side was a punching bag. Wait a punching bag? I look at it but there was nothing unusual with it. I walk out and looked at the bathroom.
It was spotless there was a real tub not a hose. I go in time my room one more time and flopped on the bed.

But then I notice I was laying on something it was a paper and a small box.

Dear Son Adeline,
When you get there we will be miles away from each other. I hope you like all the stuff I found or got for you and guess what you don't get to use a hose to bath anymore.
I wish I could have came with you and leave this place from Caven, but I can't Caven will look for me and beat the day light out of you.

I see tears on the paper next to the end of this sentence

Oh my Adeline there's something I should tell you, another time though. The small box has a working phone with service and  my number is ###-###-####. Call me soon and I can tell you something we kept hidden from you for your whole life.
                  Love,
                       Aurora

That's weird she didn't call Caven my father or put your mother at the bottom.
Must be for some reason.

I look up at the ceiling and open the box I found the phone inside and I went to look at the ceiling again.

I wispeared "thank you mum"

Please tell me if you like this. I worked hard on this. The idea came up when I read a story about if Garroth had a sister. Then I thought about my sempi Aphmau (what can't a boy have a sempi) then the idea came what if Aphmau Had A Twin Brother named Adeline. I hope you guys like this XD