Abusive home

I wake up in my abusive home and I was straped in a chair and Caven was right in front of me with a knife. When I try to speck no words come out and I started to panick.

Caven: So you thought you can escape from me you though wrong the big bad boss is coming after you and is going hurt even worst then I did just in one day.

He starts cutting my legs and my face and he stops my in my hand and he takes the knife and so fly cuts my neck.

Caven: I wish I can kill you right now but I want to see Garte beat the living cr#p out of you.

With that I wake up in my sisters friends bedroom well basement. I was sweating and I can feel tears co.e out of my eyes.

I get up and I wiped the tears and straighten my selfout. Walking up the basement stairs I was greeted my kwaii-chan and he famous cookies.

Kwaii-chan: kwaii-chan made Adeline-sempi favorite coco cookies.* she smiles*

Adeine: Thank you kwaii-chan*I smile back*

I walk in to the kitchen and I start making a breakfast sandwich for everyone.

Kwaii-chan: kwaii-chan usually cooks breakfast, lunch, and dinner but kwaii-chan loves having some breaks from it.

Adeline: Well I cook all the time at my apartment and I had to help cook for my Aurora*I smile* and Caven*My smile turns in to a serious face*

Kwaii-chan: Is Adeline-sempi ok?

Adeline: I'm fine...

I finish breakfast and Aphmau came down looking excited.

Adeline: What's on your mine Sis?

Aphmau: Well the boys are all coming back from there camping trip and they all can't wait to meet you!

My smile for my sisters happiness turned into a scared face well a terrified face. I could feel the memories when Caven had parties all the men there will beat me or cuse me out for nothing.

Aphmau: Adeline what's wrong.

Adeline: I can't do that Aphmau please...(I can see her face was curious and calm) I need to tell you about the home I was in when I was taken from you...

_^_*_^_*_^_*_^_*_^_*_^_*_^_*_^_*

I told her every detail the parties the cuts the hits the anger and the only one there who cared for me was Aurora. I told her about Aurora. I even tell her how I don't trust men but only women.

Aphmau: Adeline I'm telling you there not like those people there nicer and more caring and... *she looked at the time and started to freak out* oh no I forgot to pick up shareden!

Adeline: Who's Shareden?

Aphmau: She's the sister to three older brothers the Ro'mave family. I need to go pick her up from school.

I watch as she races out to her car drives off with out me.

I go to the living room and I watch once apon a time, and then I forgot that was Katelyns show.

Katelyn: ARE YOU WATCHING ONCE WITH OUT ME AAGGHH THAT'S MY SHOW NOW COME OVER HERE SO I CAN HIT YOU.

Adeline: I'm sorry please don't kick me I'm sorry.

I got on my hands and feet and begged not to get hit.

Katelyn: What are you doing?

Adeline: asking for mercy.

Katelyn: who told you that.

Adeline: A abusive man that I once called father but now I know I was taking from my family and that I don't have to see him again.

I can see Katelyn frozed at my words bit all she did was turn around and go back up the stairs to her room.

After awhile I saw people come from next door all men there was
One,
Two,
Three,
Four,
Five,
Six,
Seven,
Men came out. One had blonde hair and was strong looking. Another had brown amazing looking hair answer my tall but strong. One had blue hair (weird)
And looked slim, one had white hair a little taller but not alot and was holding hands with the short goth one. Then the last guy was pink.. dark pink hair and pink skin.

I look at the men and I all ready new they were the guys Aphmau was talking about because the had a trailer full of camping supplies.

I take a deep breath and I go to the front door to I open the door. I shove my hands in my pockets and I can feel my self shiver. I walk to them and I stop in front on the blonde hair one.

Adeline: *I look down while I spoke* hi I'm Adeline Aphmau's brother nice to meet you.

I take out my hand for a shake and I still was looking down.

Garroth: Well my name is Garroth and it's nice to meet you.

He shakes my hand and I could tell he saw the sacredness in my eyes when I quickly looked up.

Garroth: Why are you scared?

Adeline: It's a past I don't want to remenber.

I could tell everyone's eyes were on me. I turn around to face the blue hair one.

Adeline: Hi I'm Adeline...

I was interrupted by Garroth.

Garroth: Why is there scars on you back.

I was mad for how he said that so I spun around fast lyrics and almost yell.

Adeline: I was beaten when I was 3 months old and just last week I had finally escaped and found my sister. I learned I was kidnapped. I lived through hell. The only one who was keeping from killing my self was the women who raised me.

I can see tears swell my eyes everything was getting blurry.

Aaron: we should get you back to Aphmau's house...

Dante: Well Garroth you made him cry.

Zane: Well I'm going home.

Travis I'll come with you.

I can see the pink one walk up to me.

Reese: I'm sorry if we hurt your feelings.

Garroth: I'm sorry I didn't know?

Lurance: if you want you can come inside and we can talk and chat or even play video games..

Adeline: *I wiped my tears* what's a video game?

I can see everyone one stop in there steps as I said that.

Travis: You don't know what a video game is?

Adeline: I-i never he-eard of a video game...

Aaron: It's ok we can teach you.

Lurance: I agree with you for once Aaron.

We all walk inside of the small house and we play Mario cart I beaten every one there but Aaron I almost had him.

Dante: Wow guys he's a natural.

Zane: I let him beat me*he folds his arms*

Lurance: Sure you did one eyes.

Travis: Dude guys come on let's keep playing.

Aaron: You have skills man but not enough.

I heard a knock at the door.

Garroth: I'll get it

He runs to the door and opens it.

Garroth: Hey Sis and Aphmau.

I see Aphmau walk in and Garroth right behind her but then I see Shareden...

Adeline: oh my...

Hey guys that was interesting I didn't like this one as much of th eyes others but it's it's a start. Sorry about the cliff hanger but I hope it gives you a hint *wink, wink* any ways I hope your ready for the next chapter and I'm planning on one of my chapters we can see someone else's perspective. I'm not going to tell you yet though. XD