Chapter 7

-Sebastian's POV-

"S-Sebastian.. Help."

I heard my young master call out in pain and I instantly stopped what I was doing to run to his way. However, Claude stopped me from doing so and just blankly looked at me.

I cleared my throat and said, "Claude, let me go, my master needs me." "I'm sorry but I can't do that. I need to follow my master's orders." Claude monotonously says.

I pushed him off and ran, but then I noticed that he was attempting to catch up on me. I let out a low growl and focused back to where I was going.

I then got there and opened the door to where my young master was and stopped there only to reveal him on the floor clutching his side. Next to him was that Earl Trancy, who was holding a blood stained dagger - he had done it.

Claude came in running and stopped in his tracks as he saw what was happening.

"Seb-Sebastian, do s-something!" Ciel managed to spit out with a face full of pain and anger. I was about to attack Alois, until-

-Alois's POV-
"Stop right there, Sebastian Michaelis!!" You aren't doing anyth-" I got cut off as I felt something sharp on my side go through me and felt blood leak through there. My knees hit the hard, cold floor. I managed to turn around a bit. I was in shock when I saw who it was, why would he do that?

A/N: Sorry if this was a little short, I have been busy and I wanted to finish what I had made in this chapter. I hope this was okay though. Well, see you guys in the next one!