Chapter 6

"Oh, Ciel, can you wait here, please? I need to do something important." I asked him.

"Whatever, just don't take long." Ciel said looking bored.

"Okay, I won't!" I cheerfully said as I tried to force out an innocent smile, lucky I succeeded.

Once I closed the door behind me, I dropped the smile and saw Claude there just like I wanted him to.

"Claude, I want you to keep Sebastian distracted and don't let him get close to where Ciel and I are going to be, I also don't want you there, but if I call your name for help, you better come." I told him as I looked straight into his eyes. Then, I shooed him away with my hand.

"Yes, your highness." Claude said as he put his right hand over his chest and bowed down.

"Good, now leave." I said with a little bit of a cold tone. Claude left and I walked in to my office.

"I am very sorry that I kept you waiting." I lied. I went back to where I was sitting. I didn't hear anything come out of his mouth, oh well. I am pretty sure he still heard me though.

"I don't know much about chess since I have only played it twice, but I will still try!" I said cheerfully once more, but of course I was just faking it. We started to play chess while talking about some important things.

-1 Hour later-

"Oh, Ciel this is getting boring! Can we do something else?" I whined, it was actually boring. Chess is not my thing okay.

Ciel sighed and said, "Like what, exactly?"

"Hmm, I don't know. Hey, Ciel do you want tea, perhaps your favorite, Earl Gray Tea." I said smirking a little.

"Alright, I suppose." Ciel said.

"Yay." I put my hands together. "Claude!" Claude came in after a while.

"Yes, your higness?" Clade said.

"Can you be kind and bring us Earl Gray Tea, please." I said kindly.

"Yes, your highness." Claude said as he bowed down and left.

After a while, Claude came back with our tea. He gently set the tea down on the table. We both got the tea and thanked him, he bowed in response and left again.

"What is it that you want to do?" Ciel asked me as he sat the tea down. As soon as I heard this I set my tea down I smirked and walked behind him.

"Well, Ciel." I said as I walked over to him, "All I want to do, is this."

"Huh-" I cut Ciel off by stabbing him in the side with a dagger that I had hidden in my sleeve. Ciel whimpered softly, barely audible and fell down while clutching his side.

"Aw, the queen's watchdog is trying to call for help. Well that won't happen anytime soon." I sneered at him with coldness in my tone.

"S-Sebastian.. Help."

Will You Ever Love Me? (Alois and Claude fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara